11/22/63

12 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 13:10
Re: 11/22/63
Nov 23, 2018, 13:01
Thanks for sharing the Kennedy speech; I don't recall seeing it before. Kennedy does seem to have been, relatively speaking, one of the few "good guys" to make it to the presidency. The Cuban Missile Crisis seems to have awaken him to the true dangers of the military industrial complex. He also allegedly expressed the desire to "splinter the CIA into 1000 pieces and scatter it into the winds" after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. No doubt such sentiments didn't win him many supporters within the swamp.

I'm not going to wade into debates over 9/11, other than to say that the "official story" is about as believable as Kennedy being shot by a lone gunman. The problem with false flags are that, while it's fairly easy to realize that the MSM-approved explanations are bogus, there's no way for us (the common people) to uncover what really happened. We're just left chasing various conspiracy theories, some of which probably have bits of truth, others which (as you point out) are likely deliberate misinformation. And of course, the peddlers of such theories are also trying to make a buck, which leads the theories to become ever more spectacular.

I doubt there's any "smoking gun" document or evidence left on JFK or 9/11. We'll probably never find the truth. But perhaps, we will be more skeptical next time something similar occurs.

U-Know! Forum Index