11/22/63

12 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 13:00
Re: 11/22/63
Nov 23, 2018, 12:04
You’re right Nigel they are amazingly lucrative..and not just financially, one wonders who some of the financial benefactors are.

What tends to happen goes like this..to my mind anyhow

1.Event..ie JKF, 9/11, 7/7 etc

2. Most people are satisfied with the ‘offical’ story. They trust what the media tells them.. But they also know a small minority aren’t going to, so..

3. ‘They’ construct an ‘offical conspiracy’ bombs in the building..thermite etc. in the case of 9/11 to satisfy that need, to satisfy anyone who’s ‘suspicious’ and they will therefore naturally gravitate to such groups They, and others, will be making money as you say from books and publications, talks etc. along the way.
These official conspiracies are there to stop people further investigating something themselves they take the energy out..misdirect people. Control the Opposition. People like David Icke push these official conspiracies...knowingly or unknowingly.

The 9/11 truth movement is a classic example of this. It’s being run by the very people ‘wot did it’..I don’t mean physically.

I may as well come out with it..

No planes..

The physics is not possible...nor can a plane travel at 500 plus mph (as stated by media AND the official report) at such a low altitude. They’re designed only to travel at that speed at high altitude where there is far less wind resistance. If it was travelling at the speed suggested it would have shaken itself apart. While I’m at it..where was the plane debris at the pentagon or Shanksville? Nothing much to see there.

If you’d asked me three years ago I’d have though anybody saying ‘no planes’ was deluded, But that’s before I came across the work of Dr Judy Wood. (The 9/11 truth movement want nothing to do with her even though she is an extremely qualified professional)

It wouldnt be right for me to try and convince you or anybody else, or say watch this or that on utube.
One needs to ‘see’ things for oneself and once you do, there’s no going back.

In short she says the towers were brought down by an undisclosed technology that if used responsibly could change the world over night with regard to its energy needs. That’s why they will go to any lengths to keep it covered up. Tesla was one of the first to look into it..and that was a hundred years ago.

The towers were turning to dust before they even reached the ground. Where was all the debris? There should have been mountains of it. It just wasn’t there?

I’ll say one thing..check out the picture of the ambulance that was parked outside the ‘FRONT DOOR’ of the WTC. Covered in dust when it should have been covered with hundreds of tons of debris. We saw two things nobody had seen before on that day..a large plane hit a massive building (“erm, ok, so that what it looks like”..we have no reference for what this ‘should’ look like..and the first public use of this ‘Free energy’ technology being used as a weapon. Again something nobody had seen before..no reference..it was off our radar) The media etc ‘told’ us what we were seeing.

I’ve blown it now haven’t I : ))

Looking forward to the book Nigel!

U-Know! Forum Index