12 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 11:22
Re: 11/22/63
Nov 23, 2018, 11:00
“They”..haha

Wow, interesting first hand story Nigel. A few years before my time...

Some accounts suggest there were as many as eight shooters, firing from front, back and side, the fatal shot coming from a storm drain at the edge of the road. Some suggest the car came to near complete stop for this shot, thus implicating the driver..who, after the shot turns to see it’s a ‘hit’ and then speeds up. Brakes lights can be seen coming on just prior in the footage taken from the opposite side of the road from where the Zapruder film footage was taken. Some say the Zapruder film was doctored so as not show the slowing down.

Seconds before Woody Harrlson’s Dad had a pop but missed. Bizarre..

What I find particularly damning is the footage of the security agents being told to stand down. They should have been standing on the plates on the back of the car. One agent can be seen clearly showing his bemusement, even disgust, at this request...flapping his arms about.
You’ve probably seen it..if not

https://youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

There’s always room for this being misinterpreted I guess..
He wanted the public to have a clear view?

So many theories..the fact remains.. people callously murdered a fellow human being in public. The footage of JFK’s son saluting at his funeral cuts me up.

On a more joyous note...Several years later Maggie Thatcher was kicked out of No 10 on this day...!

I think the caretaker should have been pulled in for questioning.

U-Know! Forum Index