11/22/63

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 22, 2018, 19:37
11/22/63
Nov 22, 2018, 19:13
“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.

*And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.*

That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

*For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.*

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, and no secret is revealed."

..And we all know what happened to him..

Extract from JFK speech 1961..seems more relevant today then ever.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Re: 11/22/63
Nov 22, 2018, 20:13
I noticed it was the anniversary of his assassination today. Thank you for the speech extract - in historic terms I don't know if he was a great president but he did support civil rights for black Americans. It is easy to forget that segregation still existed in the 1960s.

John F Kennedy was also the first Irish American Catholic president (perhaps the only one, not sure) which made him much loved by those with Irish heritage, and Ireland itself. I think my Mum cried.
Amil04
447 posts

Nov 23, 2018, 01:18
I think I’d have cried too..I’m sure he wasn’t whiter than white but he was as good as it gets..
Bless you tjj.
Something wet rolled down my face reading your reply
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 06:45
Nov 23, 2018, 06:43
I was rehearsing as the baddy in my School's production of School for Scandal (well there's a surprise!) when in shuffled the school caretaker and muttered they've shot the President. No-one believed him.

(Interesting that he said "they" though. Wonder if he knew something?!)
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 11:22
Nov 23, 2018, 11:00
“They”..haha

Wow, interesting first hand story Nigel. A few years before my time...

Some accounts suggest there were as many as eight shooters, firing from front, back and side, the fatal shot coming from a storm drain at the edge of the road. Some suggest the car came to near complete stop for this shot, thus implicating the driver..who, after the shot turns to see it’s a ‘hit’ and then speeds up. Brakes lights can be seen coming on just prior in the footage taken from the opposite side of the road from where the Zapruder film footage was taken. Some say the Zapruder film was doctored so as not show the slowing down.

Seconds before Woody Harrlson’s Dad had a pop but missed. Bizarre..

What I find particularly damning is the footage of the security agents being told to stand down. They should have been standing on the plates on the back of the car. One agent can be seen clearly showing his bemusement, even disgust, at this request...flapping his arms about.
You’ve probably seen it..if not

https://youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

There’s always room for this being misinterpreted I guess..
He wanted the public to have a clear view?

So many theories..the fact remains.. people callously murdered a fellow human being in public. The footage of JFK’s son saluting at his funeral cuts me up.

On a more joyous note...Several years later Maggie Thatcher was kicked out of No 10 on this day...!

I think the caretaker should have been pulled in for questioning.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Nov 23, 2018, 11:22
The problem with conspiracy theories is they're amazingly lucrative, Kennedy's assassination spawned hundreds of books and films though now it has been relegated to just interesting history rather than of burning interest. The moon landings are like that and 9/11 is halfway. Although, the fact the royals are reptiles from another dimension will never fall into obscurity, you only have to look at them, they clearly are. And now they've recruited another, Megan. Jeez did I write that out loud?! It's going to be the subject of my next book.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 13:00
Nov 23, 2018, 12:04
You’re right Nigel they are amazingly lucrative..and not just financially, one wonders who some of the financial benefactors are.

What tends to happen goes like this..to my mind anyhow

1.Event..ie JKF, 9/11, 7/7 etc

2. Most people are satisfied with the ‘offical’ story. They trust what the media tells them.. But they also know a small minority aren’t going to, so..

3. ‘They’ construct an ‘offical conspiracy’ bombs in the building..thermite etc. in the case of 9/11 to satisfy that need, to satisfy anyone who’s ‘suspicious’ and they will therefore naturally gravitate to such groups They, and others, will be making money as you say from books and publications, talks etc. along the way.
These official conspiracies are there to stop people further investigating something themselves they take the energy out..misdirect people. Control the Opposition. People like David Icke push these official conspiracies...knowingly or unknowingly.

The 9/11 truth movement is a classic example of this. It’s being run by the very people ‘wot did it’..I don’t mean physically.

I may as well come out with it..

No planes..

The physics is not possible...nor can a plane travel at 500 plus mph (as stated by media AND the official report) at such a low altitude. They’re designed only to travel at that speed at high altitude where there is far less wind resistance. If it was travelling at the speed suggested it would have shaken itself apart. While I’m at it..where was the plane debris at the pentagon or Shanksville? Nothing much to see there.

If you’d asked me three years ago I’d have though anybody saying ‘no planes’ was deluded, But that’s before I came across the work of Dr Judy Wood. (The 9/11 truth movement want nothing to do with her even though she is an extremely qualified professional)

It wouldnt be right for me to try and convince you or anybody else, or say watch this or that on utube.
One needs to ‘see’ things for oneself and once you do, there’s no going back.

In short she says the towers were brought down by an undisclosed technology that if used responsibly could change the world over night with regard to its energy needs. That’s why they will go to any lengths to keep it covered up. Tesla was one of the first to look into it..and that was a hundred years ago.

The towers were turning to dust before they even reached the ground. Where was all the debris? There should have been mountains of it. It just wasn’t there?

I’ll say one thing..check out the picture of the ambulance that was parked outside the ‘FRONT DOOR’ of the WTC. Covered in dust when it should have been covered with hundreds of tons of debris. We saw two things nobody had seen before on that day..a large plane hit a massive building (“erm, ok, so that what it looks like”..we have no reference for what this ‘should’ look like..and the first public use of this ‘Free energy’ technology being used as a weapon. Again something nobody had seen before..no reference..it was off our radar) The media etc ‘told’ us what we were seeing.

I’ve blown it now haven’t I : ))

Looking forward to the book Nigel!
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 13:10
Nov 23, 2018, 13:01
Thanks for sharing the Kennedy speech; I don't recall seeing it before. Kennedy does seem to have been, relatively speaking, one of the few "good guys" to make it to the presidency. The Cuban Missile Crisis seems to have awaken him to the true dangers of the military industrial complex. He also allegedly expressed the desire to "splinter the CIA into 1000 pieces and scatter it into the winds" after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. No doubt such sentiments didn't win him many supporters within the swamp.

I'm not going to wade into debates over 9/11, other than to say that the "official story" is about as believable as Kennedy being shot by a lone gunman. The problem with false flags are that, while it's fairly easy to realize that the MSM-approved explanations are bogus, there's no way for us (the common people) to uncover what really happened. We're just left chasing various conspiracy theories, some of which probably have bits of truth, others which (as you point out) are likely deliberate misinformation. And of course, the peddlers of such theories are also trying to make a buck, which leads the theories to become ever more spectacular.

I doubt there's any "smoking gun" document or evidence left on JFK or 9/11. We'll probably never find the truth. But perhaps, we will be more skeptical next time something similar occurs.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Nov 23, 2018, 13:11
And me yours!

The school caretaker was called Joe btw and surprisingly he was also in NY on 11/9 (when will you colonials get it: it's day/month/year!).
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2018, 17:21
Nov 23, 2018, 13:27
That’s what I thought regarding 9/11 Phallus till I came across Judy Woods work. She’s a true scientist that goes where the evidence leads her..she’s not pointing fingers or pushing beliefs. Evidence only.
Kennedy sure made lots of enemies in a very short space of time. He went ‘off message’ And that’s a no no.

My American way of dating was just a nod to..well it’s the way they’d put it.

I can’t find that ambulance photo I mentioned but it appears at 20.40mins ish in this documentary

https://youtu.be/_KypFDntRv8

Damn it! I said I wasn’t going to do that..recommend stuff to watch.
Why do they always put dreadful dramatic music in these things? What they’re saying is dramatic enough..

I’ve spent a good while listening to what Judy says and I think she’s on the money.. bizarre as her conclusions sound.

This was the ‘monolithic and ruthless conspiracy’ Kennedy was talking about in action?

Just to add to that I don’t think Dr Wood has much to gain by doing what she’s doing in fact she’s got an awful lot to loose. As one interviewer put it “If what you say is true...how come you’re still alive?” Her answer is that they just call her a loony practising ‘witchcraft..instead.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index