U-Know! Forum »
Pipe bombs in America

25 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Re: Pipe bombs in America
Oct 29, 2018, 08:26
Nice one Digger for finding and posting the ‘raw’ footage..I’m not alone! Phew..When I first saw this for a second I thought ‘hang on, that cctv camera is moving’ but then quickly realised that what we see has been filmed with a hand held from a screen. Richard D Hall (in the link I posted on here earlier) seems to be taking perhaps a little more credit than reasonable for exposing this story as its been aired on many a alternative site, however it is the first time I’d seen the shameful ‘lie to cover the lie’ story in the mail online discussed. I shall check out the belling cat website mentioned after posting this.

Having watched ‘everything is a rich man’s trick’ last night I can’t help but recommend it here as it’s fresh in my mind for anyone interested..Take some of the details with a pinch of salt maybe but the main thrust is bang on imo. It’s over three hours, so make sure your kettles working...
If you get through the first 10-15mins you’ll be there till the end. As it says at the beginning there are some distressing images. In fact I’m going to put a link below because there are versions of it that have been edited or messed with or are in fact nothing to do with the original.

https://youtu.be/VXeiBHz-v-Q

(I think that’s the one I watched..I ain’t goin’ to watch the whole damn thing again to make sure!)

We need a different word than conspiracy for this..
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index