U-Know! Forum »
Pipe bombs in America

25 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Re: Pipe bombs in America
Oct 27, 2018, 19:30
Haha..yep they’re teachin’ em young these days!

The internet is flooded with ‘conspiracy theory’ and it’s ‘their’ doing!
ie the 9/11 truth movement was set up by ‘them’..they’re just there to stop the real story of being exposed? Get my drift? Gatekeepers..

How the hell are we supposed to believe anything these days when our reference points are being eroded away daily...

Here’s a good example I saw a while ago and came across more recently.

It’s a video of a car bomb exploding and then the ‘injured’ run into shot and start writhing around seconds after...

Having been exposed as a fraud news story mainstream media had to lie again to cover up their first lie..
They’re all in it together..there may as well be only one newspaper...what are newspapers and alike really for...? To impartial inform us? I dont think so.

https://youtu.be/VTGxBKO4HG8

I was gonna just put a link up to the raw footage of this event but here’s a guy talking about it too.

About 10 mins..

Tell your offspring, if they really must insist on delving into conspiracy theories to listen to decent stuff..stuff that makes you laugh now and again and doesn’t just scare the shit out of them...that’s if they already don’t of course. The clips by the same guy that did the Dando film. Some good stuff on his site..some not so... Interesting all the same. Richplanet.net

Not sure about the pyramid guy!

I went to a talk of his a while ago and emailed some feedback which didn’t go down well! I received a scathing reply haha...I think it might have been the bit where I questioned his practise of selling signed photos of himself that got under his collar...hehe...I still watch his stuff.
There’s an ego there for sure but I think it’s probably par for the course in what he does maybe?

Cheers chap!

Sorry Rih...back to pipe bombs!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index