Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Aug 29, 2018, 23:00
Re: Fuck it!
Aug 29, 2018, 22:59
lawrence2 wrote:
What I thought was a good article turned out to be an anti-Semetic wack-job site. Sorry, nothing to see here...

What! Anti-Semetism? I don't believe it! What was it saying? Did it criticise the Israeli Occupation of Palestine and the systematic civilian bombing and intimidation of the Palestinian People? Maybe it even criticised the taking of Jerusalem as the new Israeli Capital? Maybe some people remember it used to be Tel Aviv? Maybe the site spoke of three and four generations of Palestinian Families who have been in Refugee (prison) Camps in the Lebanon and are unable to return to their family homes in Palestine since the "Israeli" Occupation of 70 years ago. There are 400,000 of them. That's right - nearly half a million. Perhaps this anti-semetism by people should stop? Perhaps people should stop being outraged at a Terrorist State like Israel and its terrorist behaviour. There's anti-semetism for you! How very dare they criticise such a State.
You should see photographs of Palestine, Iran, Syria and Iraq thirty, forty and seventy years ago before their neighbour moved in. They look like some of the most beautiful places you ever saw on Earth. In my record collection I have Beatles records which were pressed in Iran and one pressed in Lebanon. Most of Israel's neighbours have been bombed back into the Stone Age, some are being lined up for that treatment. ANY criticism of such Warlike Terror will NOT be tolerated!

U-Know! Forum Index