Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Monkeys given keys of the banana cage ...

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Aug 03, 2018, 20:39
Monkeys given keys of the banana cage ...
Aug 03, 2018, 20:36
To quote Chris Packham ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/hunting-england-lord-blencathra-job-wildlife-biodiversity-michael-gove-a8475171.html
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Monkeys given keys of the banana cage ...
Aug 04, 2018, 07:27
https://www.facebook.com/NTDistrust/posts/the-melbreak-foxhounds-have-been-caught-illegally-hunting-on-several-occasions-o/1577909545624309/
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Aug 15, 2018, 23:51
tjj wrote:

I was astonished to find this photo accompanying the "Monkeys given keys of the banana cage" story in the link.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2018/02/14/11/wildlife-peoples-choice-winner.jpg?width=1000&height=614&fit=bounds&format=pjpg&auto=webp&quality=70&crop=16:9,offset-y0.5

Why would anyone post a link to that to try and prove a point about cruelty to animals, foxes and that hound that got killed?

I suppose it is simply the Tweetbots of Twitter, the "likes" of the Facebook Justice Warriors and the embedded links of suggestion within the Algorithms of their Crossed Wires of Connectivity to the World they don't actually live in which creates such stuff.

Lordy.

I cannot wait until the Justice Warriors of the Book of the Face join Packham and re-release wolves back into Berkshire and the rest of the gradually crumbling and sinking Home Counties.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Aug 16, 2018, 07:27
Howburn Digger wrote:
I cannot wait until the Justice Warriors of the Book of the Face join Packham and re-release wolves back into Berkshire and the rest of the gradually crumbling and sinking Home Counties.

Chris Packham can be spikey (he has aspergers) but he's surely one of the good guys, especially in comparison with Gove and Blencathra?
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Aug 16, 2018, 20:32
Aug 16, 2018, 19:57
You are the most argumentative person I've never met, you could start an argument in a phone box. I don't mind if you ever feel like agreeing with me. I've seen the photo you posted before and I agree with you - can't see its relevance to fox hunting. There! No need to release the wolves back into Berkshire after all.
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Aug 16, 2018, 23:17
tjj wrote:
You are the most argumentative person I've never met, you could start an argument in a phone box. I don't mind if you ever feel like agreeing with me. I've seen the photo you posted before and I agree with you - can't see its relevance to fox hunting. There! No need to release the wolves back into Berkshire after all.

Of course the photo has no relevance to the story in question. It's an entirely unconnected photo gallery advertising the winners of their "Wildlife Photographer of The Year" awards. It appears on a whole bunch of pages on the site.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Oct 23, 2018, 23:15
Poor fox. I wonder why Packham doesn't complain about the UK MIC continuing to thrive on the supplying of Uranium Enhanced weaponry to The Saudi Regime to drop on Yemeni Children and Civilians.

http://i1.wp.com/www.middleeastrising.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/10629796_10203485326408285_866831901860775426_n.jpg

This enhanced "Bunker-Buster" weaponry works within British and Saudi-tolerated levels of radiation to inflict on other people's children, civilians and wildlife (Yemeni Foxes too). These massive weapons use underground detonation after initial surface burst to bury the main blast. Watch for the white distortions a minute or so after the first small blast. That is the radiation peppering the digital image. It preserves property while poisoning people and animals like foxes. You can really see them working here. This is not your average missile ordnance we'd normally supply foreign powers for civilain slaughter. We've modernised.

https://youtu.be/D-FimlTyYnA

Now imagine trying to dislodge a lamb-munching fox from its underground lair with one of those Enhanced Uranium bad-boys? That would shift it and force it to break cover! Maybe the fox could be taken out with a ballistic bazooka of some sort once it was out of its earth. Would Packham complain? Maybe he has a pasta recipe he could share with us all on Face Book and give us a photo of his dinner with two smiley faces.

Perhaps we should be glad they use more traditional methods of getting rid of pests in England.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Oct 24, 2018, 07:59
But that's a "this is worse so your concerns are petty" hand grenade which can be thrown into any arena to shame everyone present.

Are you saying nothing matters if there's something worse than it? That'll cover everything except a galactic collision.

I like objecting to fox hunting so will continue!

;)
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Oct 24, 2018, 10:34
Howburn Digger wrote:
Poor fox. I wonder why Packham doesn't complain about the UK MIC continuing to thrive on the supplying of Uranium Enhanced weaponry to The Saudi Regime to drop on Yemeni Children and Civilians....

Now imagine trying to dislodge a lamb-munching fox from its underground lair with one of those Enhanced Uranium bad-boys? That would shift it and force it to break cover! Maybe the fox could be taken out with a ballistic bazooka of some sort once it was out of its earth. Would Packham complain? Maybe he has a pasta recipe he could share with us all on Face Book and give us a photo of his dinner with two smiley faces.

Perhaps we should be glad they use more traditional methods of getting rid of pests in England.

Oh well! Here's the T with 'photo' evidence of a golden eagle taking a lamb. Does that mean they should be shot to extinction again?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8350393/Takeaway-meal-golden-eagle-snatches-lamb-from-hillside.html

I totally agree with you about Yemeni but blame this amoral government for supplying arms in the name of pragmatism to an evil regime. Don't blame the fox, wolf or coyote ... they are wild animals doing what nature intended to survive.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Nov 16, 2018, 18:30
Absolutely. I love foxes, Badgers and the odd wolf.

We are allowing our Armaments companies to Nuke them along with children and unarmed civilians in the Yemen.

The English wouldn't use Nuclear Enhanced Weaponry to slaughter them or civilians here. Just traditional methods.

Please feel free to protest, I'll join you.

This reminds me of the start of the carpet bombing of civilians in Iraq when the Labour Govt published numbers of foxes killed by hunts in England that week... but refused to publish (or even count) the civilian dead they had blasted all over the pavements and streets of Baghdad.

Your news is all about agendas and diversion. Slaughter in plain sight, oil snatches, territorial wars, proxy wars and distract the soft, caring underbelly at home with some fox hunting stories. I hate fox hunting.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index