Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Sums up my experience here a couple of years ago...

10 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1483 posts

Edited Jul 28, 2018, 01:31
Re: Sums up my experience here a couple of years ago...
Jul 28, 2018, 01:27
obviously the worst one for me is having the stuttering happen when all information exists and you have no way of countering spurious data that exists purely for its own end,

it's like those old visual echoes you used to get off mushrooms but now because everything is a self help manual now you get mental echoes when trying to process tonnes of shit that doesn't even need to be there in the first place, like that old stuttering effect they had on Max Headroom

It's bloody annoying when you're only seven ciders into a God complex it really is, and the missus says "don't drink too much or we'll never get any work done in the garden"

Obviously I love my missus more than I love wine so there'll be no In Vino Dignitas today so I can't help you with your internet bullying problem

actually in a perverted way I just wanted you to recount how awful it was and ensure I wasn't involved in so much unchunga.

Cx

Steve Bannon the old wizen haired old woman in three shirts moves from left to right and reaches desperately for a button

U-Know! Forum Index