Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Jul 22, 2018, 12:20
nigelswift wrote:
"The people who have least will be hurt most"
- John Major, this morning (a decent man whose a relic from the time when Tories told fewer bare faced lies).

Such a decent man he had a four year affair with Edwina Curry as a married man and no doubt told his wife a few lies. I wonder how much she was hurt?
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Jul 22, 2018, 12:46
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
- John Major, this morning (a decent man whose a relic from the time when Tories told fewer bare faced lies).

Such a decent man he had a four year affair with Edwina Curry as a married man and no doubt told his wife a few lies. I wonder how much she was hurt?

*whataboutery klaxon*
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jul 22, 2018, 16:53
thesweetcheat wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

*whataboutery klaxon*

Ha ha, I see what you tried to do there but it failed because I proved he was not a decent man but a cad who cheated on his wife with another woman.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Jul 22, 2018, 17:26
Sanctuary wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

*whataboutery klaxon*

Ha ha, I see what you tried to do there but it failed because I proved he was not a decent man but a cad who cheated on his wife with another woman.

*whataboutery klaxon*

It's still going off.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Jul 22, 2018, 18:49
Jul 22, 2018, 18:45
thesweetcheat wrote:

*whataboutery klaxon*
It's still going off.

Of course. When a highly authoritative thinker with nothing to gain says Cornwall will be buggered by the Brexit you've called for all you have is the whataboutery klaxon (Or abuse. Or silence. Or a seventh flounce! Let's see.)
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 22, 2018, 18:54
Britain will suffer more than Europe in no deal scenario says IMF. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-no-deal-uk-economy-suffer-more-eu-imf-warning-a8454916.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1532012179
There's RAAB's first and only negotiating weapon strangled at birth.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jul 22, 2018, 19:48
nigelswift wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:

*whataboutery klaxon*
It's still going off.

Of course. When a highly authoritative thinker with nothing to gain says Cornwall will be buggered by the Brexit you've called for all you have is the whataboutery klaxon (Or abuse. Or silence. Or a seventh flounce! Let's see.)

The pre-disposed troll is back.....oops sorry I forget he never left as he is incapable of not having his opinion heard. Oops, sorry again - I meant forced onto us. TWENTY THREE times in this thread alone. And that's only here! Sad.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 22, 2018, 20:17
Now we know.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Jul 22, 2018, 20:52
Thrown in a bit of ad hominem for variety.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Jul 22, 2018, 21:04
Jul 22, 2018, 21:00
I forgive him. If it had suddenly dawned on me I'd definitely voted to bugger my county and that someone had already told me so TWENTY THREE times I might be a bit grumpy!

;)
Pages: 54 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index