Jesus I despise Brexit.

Pages: 54 – [ Previous | 145 46 47 48 49 50 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited May 08, 2019, 19:50
Re: A new measure of Corbyn's historic awfulness
May 08, 2019, 19:49
..and the Green’s are going to be “tough on Brexit and tough on the causes of Brexit”

Generally I’m all for recycling..
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
May 09, 2019, 13:34
The case for Remain in a nutshell:

The EU Just Voted To Completely Ban Single-Use Plastics, whereas crappy, Brexity, Tory Britain .....
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

May 10, 2019, 10:40
You've got love News Thump ... anyone who watched QT yesterday will understand.

https://newsthump.com/2019/05/10/next-episode-of-bbc-question-time-to-just-be-an-hour-of-nigel-farage-masturbating/
nigelswift
8112 posts

May 10, 2019, 12:57
"cheered on by a xenophobic section of the audience"
or, as someone else said, an imported busload of gammons.

I think maybe he's got to the point where, apart from his supporters, most people find him unacceptable, which is good.
nigelswift
8112 posts

May 13, 2019, 18:31
Tony Robinson
@Tony_Robinson
·
1m
Jesus H Christ!!
Quote Tweet
Kevin Schofield
@PolhomeEditor
· 9m
Jeremy Corbyn tells Labour MPs that the party’s European election campaign will focus on local issues.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

May 13, 2019, 21:06
He's lost whatever plot he had!
nigelswift
8112 posts

May 16, 2019, 17:23
Surely the Labour leader who makes it clear he'll make working people worse off is the worst Labour leader ever?
https://twitter.com/AnnabelMullin/status/1128949162249265152
nigelswift
8112 posts

May 21, 2019, 20:22
Brian Cox
@ProfBrianCox
·
12m
This is a site run by data scientists analysing how you should vote in the EU elections if you want to maximise the number of pro-European MPs the U.K. sends to represent our interests in the European Parliament. If you want the U.K. to leave the EU, don’t reply and don’t look.
Quote Tweet
RemainVoter.com
@remainvoter
· 18 Apr
Join #RemainVoter. It's not enough to hope the parties will sort out this mess. Together we will make our vote in #EUelections2019
count for Remain, and for a People's Vote. Get involved at (link: http://www.remainvoter.com) remainvoter.com. Together we can move mountains
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

May 22, 2019, 11:18
nigelswift wrote:
Two things:
1. Been in hospital for major operation, performed by utterly brilliant team of 12, only one of whom was British, led by Spanish anaesthetists and uber cool 30 year old black French surgeon indistinguishable from Bob Marley, radiating competence, humour and leadership.

2. Out now and OK, watching lunchtime telly and a succession of street interviews in Dudley Market, absolutely wreaking of naked, vile racism and calls for Brexit to happen asap.

Fuck 'em all. And no, that's not the medication talking.

1. Glad the op went ok and you're healed soon.

2. I'm originally from Bridgnorth (not too far away from Dudley) and one of the reasons I've not been back for the past couple of years (only once since the ref) is this very same thing. Ok they've got their shirts on there but the level of xenophobia that's arisen because of that vote just disgusts me, I want no part of it, and although I love the town where I was born I just feel shame even at the thought of visiting.
nigelswift
8112 posts

May 22, 2019, 11:48
Thank you for confirming what I've said but people really, really don't like to confront so say "don't generalise" but for loads of people in the black country "Take control" means no muslims, nothing else. Anyone who doubts it should spend a few minutes in a pub.

(My Gt Gt Gran was a bargees daughter possibly knocked up by the Earl of Dudley so I feel quite a connection!)
Pages: 54 – [ Previous | 145 46 47 48 49 50 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index