Jesus I despise Brexit.

Pages: 54 – [ Previous | 136 37 38 39 40 41 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 20:35
Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Mar 05, 2019, 20:04
I wonder if people IN government actually believe themselves anymore!? We just see the one side of the coin as it were. I think I knew that..no worries..we’ve exchanged enough to see each other as ‘decent folk’ ..how easily you could be me and I you. Views are irrelevant sometimes..we’ve been given them. There’s something we all share more basic than that. We only know what we know and of course we don’t know what we don’t know..or how much we don’t know. So..pretty powerless in some respect..of course we can try and find out ourselves instead of looking to an ‘authority’ all the time. We’re all concerned with the basic questions, basic rights etc. and that’s all good. I’ve said before, I enjoy our exchanges even though we might appear to be poles apart.

I have phases of being a bit ocd about ‘stuff’ and then it passes, for a time..I just want to see a real fundamental change, in consciousness as much as the physical/practical, before I shuffle off..ha..some hopes. My existence is a complete and utter mystery to me. It’s both ultra extraordinary, and very ordinary at the same time. The true wonder of life is like an open secret..it can’t be hidden, but you can be distracted from it in a million and one ways...and they’re doing a grand job of that! For that reason I like to delve in to different ideas about what’s really going on. In my late teens I had an experience that was as real as the day is long. I think it stems from that. I’ll Leave the reader to See if they can figure out what I mean Dare...I want to share that experience.

As for science well..not telling the full picture is the same as lying? Dunno. Another time Sir!

Ey’up Yoof!

Good evening to you and yours..
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 02:27
We only know what we know ....

I'd settle for that but the yoofs seem to have a mission to show me I don't even know that!
Amil04
447 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 09:20
:))

A population that ‘knows nothing’ can so easily be manipulated..

The state steers most conspiracy theories these days..it’s become very useful for them.

Oh what a tangle.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 09:36
I accept that the Tory and Republican parties are conspiracy central - but mostly they're about conspiring to make the rich richer while kidding the poor it's in their interest. For that there are huge dollops of real evidence, just read the speeches and the withheld statistics. But I'm less convinced about Government conspiracies to achieve things that don't have that effect. What's the motivation? Faking the moon landings? Cui bono?
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 15, 2019, 20:18
Mar 06, 2019, 11:54
Aye..one only has to look out on the streets of this country..and when you see public sevants beating people up in the town center late on a Saturday night for NO reason on wonders..it was four against one...I think they hand pick the weekend evening shifts. They all looked like they were speeding. Chewin’ gum..

Whom does it benefit? That’s a big question..money’s gonna be at the top of the list..
The equivalent of £150 billion pounds was spent on the Apollo program. Let’s say for argument they only used 50 billion to fake it..where did the rest go? Black projects?
I think it’s the ‘government’ behind the government that’s into all this..we’re given the impression ‘the buck stops here’ but it may well go far far beyond. People we know about in government are in the same boat as us to some degree. Puppets of big business.

I suppose I could use that same argument..think of the billions made off the sale of “books and dvds” put out by NASA.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 06, 2019, 12:52
Mar 06, 2019, 12:30
Ps..even I’m getting tired of me putting links up but ..

Ask the Astronauts?

https://youtu.be/sKJOcUFIvFw

Sorry about the shit intro music

I’m not sure about ‘stuff on the moon” ..Mars or anywhere else...again no real evidence. Just might be grainy images. Not convinced.
Amil04
447 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 12:53
Pps.. that clip includes Edgar Michell’s ,Apollo 14, reaction to the ‘small, far away’ footage.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 13:17
"The equivalent of £150 billion pounds was spent on the Apollo program. Let’s say for argument they only used 50 billion to fake it..where did the rest go? Black projects?"

But really, where's the EVIDENCE?

I think it’s the ‘government’ behind the government that’s into all this"

A bit, yes. Trouble is the most outlandish version of the claim is strongest up Alabammy dirt tracks amongst survivalists and I find it hard to take them seriously. ("Is that'cos ah'm a Trump-voting hillbilly? Yep!)

I used to enjoy "space conspiracies". The face on Mars was fantastic. Until they went specially and found it didn't exist. No-one gave the money back for the book sales though!
Amil04
447 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 14:14
I said for the sake of argument. People aren’t going to leave damning evidence out in the open if they can help it. Therein lies the problem.
You know what...if an Apollo astronaut told the world we didn’t go...I’m not sure I’d believe them!!!?..? ; ) yes we did!! Haha..jokin’ of course.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 06, 2019, 14:42
I said for the sake of argument.....

I know, but "no moon landing" is just so utterly barmy I can't think why anyone should give it a moment's thought. But then, Ron L Hubbard invented Scientology for a laugh and now look how many people believe it.
Pages: 54 – [ Previous | 136 37 38 39 40 41 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index