Jesus I despise Brexit.

Pages: 54 – [ Previous | 135 36 37 38 39 40 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Mar 05, 2019, 09:11
Brummy lorry driver to me, yesterday:
"Why did you vote Remain? No-one round my way did. We need to get rid of the immigrants NOW. They've ruined this country"

If Cameron had spoken to that bloke he'd never have risked a referendum.

Not that some immigrants have helped. A petition by 400 parents in a Muslim area of Brum has just resulted in lessons on LGBT being withdrawn.

Fuck religion.

Good morning.
Amil04
447 posts

Mar 05, 2019, 09:48
9.11 ... don’t get me started! Timing Nigel! :))
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 05, 2019, 09:52
9/11 was lunatics misinterpreting a religion. This is (otherwise) sensible, respectable people with backward beliefs based on a long-dead bloke.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 10:02
Mar 05, 2019, 10:01
I said don’t get me started! It’s too early in the day! ;))

I think something different happened but..there we go.
The question of ‘where was all the rubble that day’ led me to think differently. The rubble pile that day was pitifully small..most of the towers blew away in the breeze. I can see that for myself..They sold us a lie, again. Several of the named ‘hijackers’ turned up alive and well?
Oh no! I’ve started!

Ooo you!

Have a good un’

Remember what Robin Cook said about Al Queda.
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 10:05
Mar 05, 2019, 10:04
Ps ‘fuckin’ religion’ I agree with you there bud...
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 05, 2019, 10:19
Amil04 wrote:
Ps ‘fuckin’ religion’ I agree with you there bud...

And yet you don't say "fuckin, conspiracy theories"?

Why are you so selective?!
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 12:22
Mar 05, 2019, 11:18
Ha..sometimes I do!..in sense, because there’s a whole load of nonsense out there too..
I’m just selective about what I’m prepared to believe. I don’t like the term conspiracy theory..why does someone’s radically different ideas about what’s happening in the world need to be call anything but an alternative view. The terms ‘Brexit’ and ‘conspiracy theory’ have a similar effect on many people..they switch off. They get the tacit message from mainstream “oh we’ll never really know what happened” or “it’s just going to go on and on and on and not get anywhere.” Or...this is what happened and anybody that doesn’t agree you have to call names...ok?” Well, what if...what if people such as Richard Hall, Judy Wood and Andrew Johnson (checktheevidence.com) have actually uncovered ‘the truth’ or something closer than what we’ve been given. I think that’s the key word..’evidence.’
We all know the people at the top don’t really give a shit about us..let em’ eat cake..and be sure to tax em’..nice one Jamie..you know which side y’ breads buttered. The media is so powerful..why do we believe it? Herding instinct? The biggest threat to the establishment comes from its own population. I’m reminded of Treason May’s radio 4 interview a few years back talking about cracking down on non-violent extremism online..the above mentioned people RH, JW and AJ are really who she’s talking about?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02r8z20

I don’t know how MP Barry Gardiner can call RH’s latest film “Racial abuse” It’s an independent investigation. See how he hooked it in with far right extremism? (BBC Question Time Twitter)

Cuppa? Ah go on..

Come to think of it things have been suspiciously ‘quiet’ recently..I get the feeling we might due a reminder..a focus shift.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 05, 2019, 12:37
"I'm just selective about what I’m prepared to believe."

Me too. Without that we're all lost.

"I don’t like the term conspiracy theory..why does someone’s radically different ideas about what’s happening in the world need to be call anything but an alternative view."

I don,t like "alternative" either. It's the last refuge of the irrational, the ill-educated and those who want to sell bollocks books and CDs. We never got to the moon by believing in alternative views.

;)
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Mar 05, 2019, 17:55
Mar 05, 2019, 16:14
I see them as people that are sick and tired of all the lies, the deceptions, the murders, the ‘unjust’ wars, poverty, and the general dumbing down..and so on. People who may themselves have had ‘dealings’ and have seen things from the inside.
People have to make a living somehow if they commit themselves to something they believe in. There are people that will take advantage, I’ll give you that. I don’t buy books dvds etc..it’s all online for free...if you can find the good stuff amongst the chaff.

The man named in RDH’s lastest film as potentially ‘involed’ in the killing of Jo Cox changed his identity just before the film came out. What does that say? It’s not in the film I’ve just found that out now. A man called Gareth Bamsey..was convicted of sending threats to Stephen Kinnocks MP a short time after Jo Cox was killed. There’s one article on this from March 2017. Can’t find any other mention of this anywhere so far.

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/stephen-kinnock-ive-had-smears-against-me-it-was-deeply-unpleasant-a3488091.html

On who’s orders? Was it off his own back? Why would he do this knowing he was traceable? Why would intelligence agencies be so daft as to use the same person for this..if it is indeed the case? He spent many years in the army and has some medical qualifications..LinkedIn etc say he is ‘currently unavailable’ building a new life in France..so it says. Take a look.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/gareth-bamsey-bsc-865a8a1a

Or just do a search for ‘Gareth Bamsey LinkedIn’ if you can’t sign in.

Hair line anyone? Stick a goatee and a baseball cap on? I’m only suggesting what’s already been suggested there. I’m not 100% convinced but I think it’s a valid line of enquiry.

After reading what he’s written does he sound like someone who would send an MP a death threat? He did 8 weeks inside..so articles say.

Was the plain clothes man getting out of the passenger side of an unmarked car at the scene of the arrest of T. Mair Gareth Bamsey? The guy with the limp. Watch the official news broadcast footage of the arrest and see if you can spot him. Or watch Richards film. Somethings not right about the events surrounding her death that’s for sure.

Nobody according to what I’ve read/heard, official or alternative, identified Thomas Mair at the scene as the perpetrator...so how come the arresting officers said “Are you Thomas Mair?” To which he replied “that’s me” or “it’s me” When interviewed on GMB the two arresting officers failed to mention they’d asked him if he was Thomas Mair..they went straight to him saying “it’s me” as if that was an admission of guilt. Gasps from the hosts..

I think the fact that Barry Gardiner was waving RDH’s dvd around on national TV was very telling..trying to mix it in with far right views..has he worried a few folk with this? I think so..

Anyway not long till the 29th..wouldn’t surprise me if something kicked off before then. Let’s hope not.

Irrational, ill-educated? Not the folk I pay attention too..
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 05, 2019, 18:28
Irrational, ill-educated? Not the folk I pay attention too..

Don't worry, I was thinking about other people than them!

As I get older one of my yoofs is gradually convincing me to believe nothing the Government says, so to that extent I agree with you.

But scientists? I dunno. Politicians lie for a purpose. Not sure scientists do, or not many.And it's bloody hard to lie about science.
Pages: 54 – [ Previous | 135 36 37 38 39 40 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index