Pages: 73 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Edited Sep 29, 2018, 05:32
Re: Jesus I despise Brexit.
Sep 29, 2018, 05:27
David Badiel's Twitter comment carries about as much weight as a glass blower's presumed audience.

Yeah, I brought some bottles back from Europe and they're all heavier - it's almost as if they had more sand!

And here iz us, begging for indulgence

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Sep 29, 2018, 05:40
Alez! Je n'comprendez paz ce sandrigham avec next to no sand or points of interest or ce kilogram n'est pas ce podcast - touts les bierres comment dessert pacific a wasting fuel travelling heavy bottles like The Last Jedi

are you money laundering by turning actual coins into bottles?

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Edited Sep 29, 2018, 05:51
Sep 29, 2018, 05:42
" ah oui, tout botteile ce valueez at 10 cents, parce que le kilogram ce chouffe dans les boutitelllss"

So you're telling me that you are justifying glass recycling by making all of the glass twice as thick again??

OK, carry on fake franco indochine

is it that there is nowhere for all the sand to go and the gravity of keeping a mountain aloft is more gravitational potential energy than it is worth?

What happened to selling all the old beer bottles to Dubai? Do they already have enough sand because they're busy nuking it with Bono's face?

"desolee monsieyr, l'Arabs t'on cuntez - els tonne bouvez tout les eau - vous ettes a vendez Oxygene a Pinc Ffloyd - a zero"

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Edited Sep 29, 2018, 05:56
Sep 29, 2018, 05:54
well, you've brought immense shame on the French language by suggesting that the average gauge of bottles could be plastered directly into more show off tall buildings in Dubai.

Have you thought about building lots of glass bottomed boats to offset the obvious sand and heat difference?

"no of course not, I would generally leave the thick racial shit to lesser typists - you know, the Kickstarter ones from Canada who know they have money"
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Sep 29, 2018, 06:01
So not Superman with his laser eyes who could melt all the extra weight from the European glass beer bottles

and form a massive glass bottom boat that all the refugees could stare into the Mediterranean on or just walk across it really going

"my gosh, I had no idea this was an overfished tidal inlet"

before being eaten by the Giant Atlantic Squid made of neutrinos and dark matter.

Beards!

Cx
nigelswift
8065 posts

Boris plays the race card
Oct 01, 2018, 10:32
As I've always claimed (and got criticised for) it was the racism what swung it for Brexit. Boris knows that.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/30/spend-foreign-aid-budget-british-peoples-priorities-save-elephants/
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1618 posts

Edited Oct 02, 2018, 22:33
Re: Boris plays the race card
Oct 02, 2018, 22:28
Boris is a total wanker blustering through some imaginary diplomatic toss to an army of absolutely fuck all.

Cx

ok maybe private pension funds but apart from that utter muff
nigelswift
8065 posts

Oct 03, 2018, 08:02
giNgko_C wrote:
Boris is a total wanker blustering through some imaginary diplomatic toss to an army of absolutely fuck all.

Cx

But an utter muff who wrote a coded message on the side of a bus saying vote out and we can send brown people home.
tjj
tjj
3588 posts

Edited Oct 03, 2018, 09:35
Oct 03, 2018, 09:33
nigelswift wrote:
giNgko_C wrote:

Cx

But an utter muff who wrote a coded message on the side of a bus saying vote out and we can send brown people home.

Like most people, I've grown very weary of all the political maneuvering though have largely agreed with you Nigel. Was ending free movement of people ever about 'brown' people though. Personally I always thought it was more about the strain on public services and housing. I recall Farage saying way back "would you want Romanians living next door" - I do actually have Romanians living next door ... much prefer them to the indigenous junkies that sometimes appear in the neighbourhood.
nigelswift
8065 posts

Oct 03, 2018, 12:35
I don't recommend it June, but if you went to the average Black Country pub you'd hear Brexit is all about no mosques here etc. Far more than No Poles. Politicians are very clever at presenting it as something else elsewhere but a good percentage of people (who, don't forget, voted UKIP in their millions not long ago) get the race message loud and clear and love it. That's why I think the bus contained "code".
Pages: 73 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index