23 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: Gunboats ordered to protect our fish stocks
Apr 05, 2018, 13:07
nigelswift wrote:
No, what I think is shameful is turning our national clock back to a situation that appeals to Daily Mail readers.

You can turn your clock back if you wish. Mine always goes forward. Getting trapped in the messy EU past is what lots of Liberals like, becuase they think if they add a few more twists and kinks into the utter bird's nest of sh*t which the EU has knitted the UK into... then it will suddenly turn into a seamless garment.

You will never stop Daily Mail readers from reading The Daily Mail. Many of us have better pointless things to do with our lives than give ourselves that task. What I think is shameful is completely neglecting to look after UK Fishing Rights and claim that anyone who cares about such things ( as say, North-East/Orkney & Shetland Fishermen's Lives Matter, How to double the price of Mackerel by incurring massive road haulage costs etc...) becomes accused of being a Daily Mail reader by people like you.

Turn your clock back and rant about Daily Mail readers all you wish. I will not shed a tear for some Belgian and Dutch scoopers and blitzers who wanna zap British Waters and not pay for it, while they force our hard-working fishermen out in the worst seas in the Northern Hemisphere, at the worst months of the year, cripple their returns, designate inappropriate ports, double the costs of the fish by port & processing rules created by the EU. Let the EU die quietly... it has started already.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index