52 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: The White Helmets
Jun 20, 2017, 22:00
dhajjieboy wrote:
That certainly reads as the rantings of a true Zealot.
Don't you and your ilk fear attracting the attentions of the CIA,FBI,NSA,Home Land security or the MI5/MI6....???? I mean seriously, you are exactly what they watch out for.

Not a rant of any kind of zealot. Simply pointing out what has happened to countries who never lifted a finger against America. Don't your ilk fear that the form of civility your kind are keen to dole out is in breach of International Agreements on Torture, Civilian Bombing or use of Depleted Uranium and White Phosphorous? It wasn't me who announced it... it was the US State Department, The UK Foreign Office and Amnesty International. I'm just repeating what they state as fact. And what has been shown on TV here in Britain by the BBC, ITN and Channel Four (I don't get your CBS where I live).
Don't you think bombing civilians with White Phosphorous is exactly the kind of thing the International Court looks out for? I mean seriously, if I assaulted some innocent person, killed a dog or burned someone's car... I would expect to appear before the Law.
As you pointed out Dhajjieboy, it is the "lack of civility" which most people object to. US civility in Raqqa, Abu Ghraib or Baghdad whether dealt out by troops on the ground, Blackwater or drone strikes... it isn't very civil according to the rest of us is it?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index