U-Know! Forum »
The White Helmets

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

The White Helmets
Jun 19, 2017, 02:47
I am well aware that some of you know far more more about these individuals then i ever will.....
Some of you have made your case that the White Helmets are mad dog killers themselves...
Never agreed with that myself.

Here's tonight's 60 minutes {CBS reporting} segment on the current works of these brave individuals...
Anyone with a conscience should watch this.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-white-helmets-fighting-for-life-in-syrias-vicious-civil-war/
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jun 19, 2017, 08:14
Re: The White Helmets
Jun 19, 2017, 07:45
The White Helmets are a NGO which has strong affiliations with terrorist groups in Syria. The White Helmets is based in Turkey and it is primarily funded by the British Foreign Office and the State Dept of the USA and Wahhabist Arab States to the tune of over $150 Million. Their chief remit is to produce images for the US coalition and Western Govt Mass media outlets. They are a part of the proxy armies of "war-dogs", head-choppers and psycho-nutters the US, UK, Wahhabist Arab States and others have sent in to rain terror down in Syria. They are the "Media Front" in the War of Terror.

Their First Aid and medical practices have been decried by medics from Sweden, The UK, The USA who have watched with horror as they inject children (sometimes with Heroin) to have them die in front of the camera. Other footage shows these "rescuers" dragging children's bodies around (one memorable one by the foot). Other footage shows "distinctively facially featured" White Helmets (without their helmets) participating in brutal executions, crucifictions, beheadings etc. only to re-appear with their "White Helmets" on to remove the dead, tend to the dying or pose in mock horror beside corpses.

There are abundant examples of these actions by "The White Helmets" if anyone cares to look. I do not want to post links to the horror videos onto this site. Live Leak and Best Gore will sort out anyone who wishes to see the "White Helmets" in action. The little kid in the back of the lorry who was dragged from the hospital and beheaded was pretty "White Helmet-ish".

This might help

https://youtu.be/3GXz9ww7JY4

This Veterans Today piece is quite informative.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

While the 21st Century Wire takes a more direct approach to what we are being spoon-fed.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/20/white-helmets-are-dead-children-being-used-as-props-for-propaganda-videos/

It's a war. It is all about the triumph of the will.
phallus dei
583 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 13:13
Not much to add to HD's excellent summary. But for those who still need convincing, here's a revealing collection of photos of White Helmet members in their dual social worker / terrorist guises:

https://clarityofsignal.com/2017/02/27/massive-white-helmets-photo-cache-proves-hollywood-gave-oscar-to-terrorist-group/
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 13:36
Cheers for that link with the very useful face recognition. Quite a cocky bunch of head-choppers, rapists and torturers. Great to have these clear IDs. "The Mannequin challenge "White Helmet"guy was at the beheading of the Palestinian boy."

Says it all.

Maybe next time Mannequin Challenge guy'll do an "Ice Bucket Challenge" before dissolving some expectant mother in acid.

It's what they are there for.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 14:22
I am curious, why should i change my current opinion regarding a globally respected humanitarian aid group based on the 2 'journalism' sources you sourced to....

CBS {particularly '60 minutes'} has more than half a century of respected journalistic integrity....you know...the sort that could be referenced in a moderated debate.

Your 2 source links..?
Not so much i'm afraid.

I'll let anyone with intellectual curiosity do their own homework as far as '21st century wire' and 'VT' {veterans today} are concerned within the journalistic community.{and please do...those of you who might be reading, because if 'those' 2 'sources' supersede what is flippantly cast aside as 'main stream media'....we are all in a lot of trouble.}

Or don't bother....Phallus Dei and Howburn Digger have proven themselves time and again to be the only self professed 'real truth' to be found hereabouts anymore.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 14:29
'Clarity of signal'.....

could not find any evidence of 'it's' existence earlier than January of this year.....

Huh......
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 14:30
Conspiracy theorist thought bubble....

"goddamit dhajjieboy....just drink the fucking coolaid !!!!"
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 14:50
From someone relatively objective about this subject, can you offer some counter-points to those photos showing so many members acting like they're at a Rambo Cosplay Convention? They look pretty incontrovertible, provided the people in question are verified White Helmets and not just militants donning the uniform in order to dampen their credibility (not unheard of, considering such militant groups' obvious disdain of aid relief workers). There seem to be dozens of other sources available out there as well (some of which showed other examples of the same person being rescued), though they may all be sourcing those two you mentioned. I'm willing to be swayed, but I'm not seeing much of a defence from you other than fire and brimstone. What say you about those photographs, for example?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 19, 2017, 15:07
Did you actually watch the CBS segment?,
That is what is known as 'attributable' journalism.....

I have zero desire to spend my precious time debunking non-attributable, agenda driven, bullshit, with it's original fabrication originating in Russia.

Do you have intellectual curiosity...????

Do tell....why should i change my current opinion based on those 2 'source' links...?
Perhaps you can make a case for their 'integrity'.
I can't,
and won't.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jun 19, 2017, 16:26
Jun 19, 2017, 16:11
Why would the US State Department, The British Foregn Office and the Wahhabist Arab States need to spend $150 Million getting some photographs from some "First Aid" workers who seem ill-trained in either basic First Aid or basic humanity? Cameras and camera phones are quite cheap. Civilians are recording the atrocities day by day and posting it for free on Liveleak. ISIS are releasing very high quality productions for free onto the Interweb in their entertaining videos (the latest one with the English Subtitles on the old Slaughterhouse footage is an attempt at a more international audience and it has one identifiable WH in it). What is all that $160 Million of money actually spent on?

Answer... the $150 Million is not being spent on First Aid or documenting the atrocities with photographs. It is being spent raining Hell on innocent civilians and de-stabilising a country using mercenary thugs like ISIS, Al Nusra Front et al. The White Helmets are embedded within these groups. Money is spent producing WH/ ISIS/ Al Nusra propaganda too.

The "White Helmets" are the Media Wing of ISIS.

This is the US Boots-On-the-Ground and Air Forces using White Phosphorous to clear civilian areas around Raqqa to allow ISIS and their Al Nusra fellow mercenaries to escape from the Syrian and Russian Army in their convoy of US supplied Humvees. Less than a fortnight ago.

https://youtu.be/LRQ3LfCPJuc

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/06/syria-expert-analysis-shows-usled-coalition-use-of-white-phosphorus-may-amount-to-war-crime/

No doubt the White Helmets were right in there helping those civilians burned by the US White Phosphorous. Er... no. They were escaping with their fellow ISIS Humvee riders.
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index