U-Know! Forum »
Dear Eds

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Dear Eds
Aug 15, 2017, 05:34
Yeah well that's what happens when you let your scumbag friend dhajjieboy loose here!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 06:04
Exactly why these Eds didn't get rid of this dhajjieboy scumbag in the first place I wouldn't know...
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 21:26
Maybe time to let this go Lawrence, seeing as he seems to have left the field.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 22:17
Never known anyone this vile in my life. Thing is I could've just posted more stuff about music but Dhajjieboy ruined this forum so much I can't even think about posting about music here. This site has gone sour and anyways as no one is going to confirm that this Dhajjieboy is banned or not has me in suspense as it is.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Aug 18, 2017, 15:00
Aug 18, 2017, 12:45
Lawrence wrote:
Never known anyone this vile in my life. Thing is I could've just posted more stuff about music but Dhajjieboy ruined this forum so much I can't even think about posting about music here. This site has gone sour and anyways as no one is going to confirm that this Dhajjieboy is banned or not has me in suspense as it is.

I agree with sweetcheat in this case, Lawrence. If we assume for the moment that he hasn't actually been banned and has just got bored or wandered off for whatever reason, all this talking about him might actually encourage him to come back.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 18, 2017, 13:16
Well he might come back and give me shit anyhow. Well I got what I needed to get off my chest. Frankly it seems to be a moot point, and this site is much better after that troll's gone I should say...

Arggh! It was such a devastating experience, that... I don't think I need to care whether that troll comes back anymore.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Aug 18, 2017, 13:20
Aug 18, 2017, 13:19
BTW I'm sorry you had to put up will all this Popel. That was just a humdinger that I had no idea to deal with.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index