Dear Eds

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Dear Eds
Jun 22, 2017, 17:44
"Fail"!

Well there you are, apeing Trump both in your response and in your refusal to confront the clear evidence.

You can say it again now, or similar, and no doubt will. What you can't do is show that you haven't made a monumental fool of yourself yet again. Try putting it to a vote.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 22, 2017, 18:00
I vote 'WE' sieze that non-narrative following, hive mind dis-regarder and ram him head-first so far up Dah-Gee-Bhoys ass that it forms a new lifeform that only drinks 'the cool-aid'....

What say you 'All'...?
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 22, 2017, 18:02
nigelswift wrote:
"Fail"!

Well there you are, apeing Trump both in your response and in your refusal to confront the clear evidence.

You can say it again now, or similar, and no doubt will. What you can't do is show that you haven't made a monumental fool of yourself yet again. Try putting it to a vote.

FAIL!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 22, 2017, 18:05
Lispy Oxonian thought bubble...

"oh heavens....! That awful dhajjieboy has really over-stepped the bounds of decency this time..!!!"

"if only he could have stuck to the 'narrative'...what a thick prick-headed Yank !!"

"oh my god..the children!!!"
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 22, 2017, 18:15
Hey Nigel...!!! {hand-wavey-emogicon and [wink-ee] too..!}

Is it time for you to LOCK this thread too?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 22, 2017, 18:18
Old bloviated smug asshole thought bubble....

Must ignore...do not respond...
Oh shit ! i can't help myself...everything i say is the final world !

Christ...i hate myself !!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 02:39
I know I fucking hate you! Why don't you fucking succeed in OD-ing yourself, junky scumbag!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 02:54
So now that dhajjieboy revealed himself to be the heartless scumbag troll/heel he is, we haven't heard from him these days. As this forum alas lacks any real moderation I say good so far... Fuck him and his shitty taste in music!

Let me quote John Lennon and say: "Time wounds all heels."
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 05:09
Just try me motherfucker!!! If you even have the guts to show up here anymore, cuntboy!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Aug 15, 2017, 05:23
Believe me I'm gonna stand against you like the many good people that stood against the nazis and racists (of which the latter you have much in common!)
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index