U-Know! Forum »
Thank you to London police

113 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3679 posts

Re: Thank you to London police
Jun 05, 2017, 12:48
I spent the Sunday until 5 o'clock when my train home was due. Visited the British Musuem, Camden, British Library, had a lovely meal outside in the sun, drank coffee and had an ice cream in Russell Square. I realise of course that all the cowering terrified people were indoors, probably stabbibg pins into pictures of Jeremy Corbyn who personally invited all the terrorist into London personally and keeps them under the stairs feeding them choux buns and honey. The rest of London just got on with it, if Camden on Sunday was london running scared I'd hate to be there when it was busy, it was a madhouse in the nicest possible way.
Saturday night after it all happened I was in a pub, got a message asking if i was OK, a few other folk must have got the same, the news went out everybody got on with it, the canny operators got a round in whilst the bar was quiet, when I left about midnight, half the pub was happily singing 'Stand by Me' with the evenings entertainment and the other half were getting on with the usual Sat night business of getting drunk and laid
When it actually kicked off I was at London Stadium with 85,999 other people having a great night watching Depeche Mode, can't say I noticed any fear there either, went to see John Cale in Liverpool the week before just after the Manchester incident, same thing there, life is for living, I suggest you grow a spine
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index