Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Jun 04, 2017, 13:23
Re: Thank you to London police
Jun 04, 2017, 13:16
Sanctuary wrote:
The London Mayor said we will not be cowed and we should carry on as normal.

100% Bollocks. People, especially the elderly, are terrified. Our country is becoming open season to terrorists. The media show people fleeing the scenes in terror and to a terrorist watching this must be manna from heaven!

When are we going to wake up to the fact that we are at war with these bastards. When will the penny drop?

The police, on and off duty, have been outstanding but are not soldiers and don't fight wars - but the army do!
Instead of us continually planning what we are going to do in the event of an attack, we should have the army out there scouring the country and eradicating those bastards before they do. The public will talk to soldiers more readily about people or groups they suspect in their area knowing they will be protected by professional soldiers.

Enough is enough are the wisest words I've heard in months. Now get the job done! We have been far too soft in this country.

Stop it! You don't live in London or Manchester, the people who do have to carry on and carry on they will. Sadiq Khan had the right-minded response, he speaks not just for Londoners and London's many visitors but for the all the ordinary Muslim people appalled and horrified by what is going on. The extremists need to be brought to justice and maybe, just maybe, there is still time for some of their radicalized young men to be deprogrammed. They have been brainwashed by extremist religion.

Ethricat. Holding hands and singing Imagine wouldn't be such a bad thing - perhaps people will do that at the Manchester benefit concert today.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:18
Still the phantom in the pantomime puppet show.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:23
This particular reply, in every single way, completely demonstrates why the 'Left' is going to be 'left' behind.
Sanctuary has every single right to feel complete solidarity with his fellow countrymen.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:26
tjj wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

100% Bollocks. People, especially the elderly, are terrified. Our country is becoming open season to terrorists. The media show people fleeing the scenes in terror and to a terrorist watching this must be manna from heaven!

When are we going to wake up to the fact that we are at war with these bastards. When will the penny drop?

The police, on and off duty, have been outstanding but are not soldiers and don't fight wars - but the army do!
Instead of us continually planning what we are going to do in the event of an attack, we should have the army out there scouring the country and eradicating those bastards before they do. The public will talk to soldiers more readily about people or groups they suspect in their area knowing they will be protected by professional soldiers.

Enough is enough are the wisest words I've heard in months. Now get the job done! We have been far too soft in this country.

Stop it! You don't live in London or Manchester, the people who do have to carry on and carry on they will.

Of course they do, we all do, but they are still terrified and don't carry on as normal. They carry on looking over their shoulder.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:34
Sanctuary wrote:
tjj wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

Stop it! You don't live in London or Manchester, the people who do have to carry on and carry on they will.

Of course they do, we all do, but they are still terrified and don't carry on as normal. They carry on looking over their shoulder.

I imagine Sadiq Khan didn't sleep much last and was trying keep a sense of calm as opposed to panic. Of course people are afraid. My son and his family live in London. I have been given a gift of a ticket for a concert at the O2 Arena later in the month. I shall still go even though I dislike going into London these days for the reasons you pointed out. This fear has been around since July 2005 - there is no point in fanning the flames.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:40
dhajjieboy wrote:
This particular reply, in every single way, completely demonstrates why the 'Left' is going to be 'left' behind.
Sanctuary has every single right to feel complete solidarity with his fellow countrymen.

What did you want - a message of Hate. These are my fellow countrymen and women too. I have every right to express my 'leftist' view if that's what you think it is.
PS: Couldn't care less what you think. Actually!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:43
Oh dear ! you have gone and excerpted your diatribe against the Catholics and Christians.....
I truly do wish that the Edit function didn't exist here....it is primarily used in a very abusive fashion.

{Christ dhajjie...why do you always forget to hit the "Quote" function}
{Dhajjie's inner child voice..."cuz you trust EVERYBODY to be honest and true"}
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:47
Typical lefty claptrap...
Not a single hateful reply thus far in this thread....
Lots of people wanting justice though.
Ethericat
42 posts

Edited Jun 04, 2017, 14:05
Jun 04, 2017, 13:54
tjj wrote:

Ethricat. Holding hands and singing Imagine wouldn't be such a bad thing - perhaps people will do that at the Manchester benefit concert today.

Did I say it was a bad thing in itself? No. I said it's all very well but something else is needed. If you're going to quote me, please at least get the context and nuance right eg that is ok in its place, but is clearly not enough. This is going to escalate, and continue to do so, and we need a proper more effective and realistic strategy than we have at present.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 13:59
tjj wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
tjj wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

I imagine Sadiq Khan didn't sleep much last and was trying keep a sense of calm as opposed to panic. Of course people are afraid. My son and his family live in London. I have been given a gift of a ticket for a concert at the O2 Arena later in the month. I shall still go even though I dislike going into London these days for the reasons you pointed out. This fear has been around since July 2005 - there is no point in fanning the flames.

It was a point I was trying to make June, it has been going on for far too long. Although we have some great people out there working daily in the background seeking out the terrorists nests or individuals, we are not solving the problem by just mainly preparing the public for the inevitable next attack. We need to be taking it to them and striking first if we know they are out there planning to kill us and disrupt our lives continually. I haven't seen any sign of us winning yet - have you? Enough really is enough. We have troops - let's use them!
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index