Manchester

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Re: Manchester
May 26, 2017, 06:42
It is sad that it's impossible to have an adult conversation about terrorism with some people. It's not incompatible to mourn the victims, condemn the perpetrator and try to understand what's going on is it?
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

May 26, 2017, 06:58
dhajjieboy wrote:
Sanshee,
Thank-you for taking your brave stance among-st a bunch of terrorist apologists.
At least you can take comfort in the fact that the Intelligence agencies won't be ear-marking you as a sympathizer.
And "The Man" is watching too.

Cheers. Thanks. What a comfort you are for the people of Manchester who are standing around saying "Why?". Now we know his mother and father came from Libya and his father is a manager of their newly founded "Security Force". Should people not know this?

Are people who point out the obvious being earmarked Mr Dagjieboyoh?
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

May 26, 2017, 06:59
No pure hatred here.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

May 26, 2017, 07:01
dhajjieboy wrote:
Also, make no mistake about it...your analogies absolutely suck.

What American things do they suck? For the people of Manchester please explain.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited May 26, 2017, 09:48
May 26, 2017, 07:09
dhajjieboy wrote:
Sorry no longer interested in playing....
only got "drongo invective" to offer anyhow.

As is the rest of the world, i'll be mourning the victims of Manchester, not apologizing for a U.K. piece of shit and his fellow terrorist co-horts.

Non-one here is apologising for a UK born son of the manager of the replacement security force in Libya. Who suicide bombed 22 kids in Manchester. Some of us are just pointing out the obvious.

If you pay the piper... you are going to get the pipes played. Is pointing that out "an apology for piping"? Or just stating the bleeding obvious?

The CIA call it "blowback". Even they can see and state the obvious.

Poor Manchester. Welcome to Blowback. The CIA have stated the obvious. If Daggiebhoyo doesn't like the Blowback and his country stating the obvious then that is his problem.

Poor Manchester.

Cui bono?
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

May 26, 2017, 07:24
dhajjieboy wrote:
That article gave an indication that Facebook was reticent to take down that page too....
What the hell is going on in this world?

The CIA is paying them. You tell us Daggiebhoyo.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

May 26, 2017, 07:26
Sanctuary wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
That article gave an indication that Facebook was reticent to take down that page too....
What the hell is going on in this world?

There doesn't seem to be any control on the net at all. If there is then it clearly isn't working!

Serious calls to shut down the internet, Cyber Security Issue. How dare we read that! What might that knowledge do to us? Please control what we read. Who knows what conclusions we might reach.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

May 26, 2017, 07:37
dhajjieboy wrote:

'THEY' will still continue to practice female genital mutilation on 'their' 7 year old daughters...even in America....

I grieve for the people of Manchester.
I grieve for the fate of mankind.

Keep grieving. I'm sure they all appreciate it your input.

Yeah mutilation. Fenale genital or just.. mutilation...

There was a great line from Danny Boyle about failing to find a young woman's clitoris when he was at a wedding in Islamabad.

He knew it was somewhere in the rubble after the USA had drone striked the celebrations.

Keep grieving. I'm sure they all appreciate it your grief.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

May 26, 2017, 07:43
I'm still waiting for the post(s) where we all apologised for the terrorist to be highlighted.
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

May 26, 2017, 09:27
I'm sure the last time you trotted that line out you attributed it to Frankie Boyle?
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index