Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Apr 03, 2017, 22:05
Re: Duterte update
Apr 03, 2017, 22:04
dhajjieboy wrote:
How you can conflate 'Abu Sayyaf ' {a declared Islamic/terrorist organization} operating primarily in the southern islands of the Philippines and there actions, with Duterte's unconscionable police actions that primarily target{for summary execution} desperately poor {primarily catholic} drug addicted, victims at the very lowest rung{slums of Manila} of their respective society, is something only you could possibly understand.
But obfuscation is a game you have repeatedly tried to play out here many times....
Well.......
at least I can link to Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch as reference sources for the real truth at hand.
Yes, I know, if there is anything that I have learned from you and Phallus Dei{Cock God...???}{Seriously...???}....,it's that only the 2 of you are in possession of the 'Truth'....any other origins of reference are immediately suspect.....
I'm completely OK with my own resources.

If you open a thread and claim to be in possession of "The Truth" then why bother? The ISIS/ Narco Gangs running riot, murder and mayhem in the Philippines are the truth of the matter. They present an existential threat to the population and Duterte and the Philippine Military and Police have decided on the best way to deal with the problem. For some people in the West how the Narco Gangs and ISIS terrorists are dealt with is a matter of opinion. Some people from the comfort of pleasant middle class homes in Surrey think it is a little problem of some unfairly treated "drug addicts". The people of the Philippines disagree.

Some people in countries other than the USA disagree with the summary execution of ordinary people going about their daily business in America. They are routinely shot dead by cops who seem to have little else to do but kill unarmed innocent people for minor traffic violations, wearing iPods (which means they don't hear the single warning before they are shot dead) or for having a faulty tail-light.

https://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/1638F/production/_90432019_us_officer_killings_624.png

So it goes.

U-Know! Forum Index