Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: something else to sign
Mar 08, 2017, 06:59
dhajjieboy wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
You are 2 of the very last resources that I would turn to/employ on a personal quest for truth.

You couldn't employ me - I wouldn't work for you.

dhajjieboy wrote:
But hey, everybody has got to believe in something.

And you believe Hillary and Obama roadmap to Peace Through The War Machine on a path guided by The Military Industrial Complex. Endless, futureless wars to be fought against no aggressor, using proxy armies to terrorise civilian populations and demonise peaceful countries and states.
Dhajjieboy please continue to believe in your Peace Through War, Stability Through Destabilisation, Food Through Starvation, Co-operation Through Aggression and Promoting Life Through Killing. We can all see how it works. It has been a mark of the Usual Suspects and You Know Who's Foreign Policies since the late 1950's. They don't change, they just become more predictable and twisted.

Well... at least I know where your heart, mind and allegiance lie...
Right along the same lines as ole Assad I reckon.

Where does Assad's heart, mind and allegiance lie? Please feel free to tell us. Is it defending his country against a proxy army backed by the Usual Suspects? Assad is kicking the living sh*t out of ISIS and their head-chopper craziess who like to decapitate little boys.
You do a great job of defending ISIS and their head-chopping, civilian terrorising friends. They are getting wiped just now. And it is hurting the Usual Suspects.

dhajjieboy wrote:

Whatever else you have to say, Dhajjie ain't buyin' it.

I'm not selling anything.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index