Sanctuary wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
carol27 wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
Downing St says it's just "a populist gesture".

Not "the will of the people" then...

Are you referring to the million that signed up - or the 63 million that didn't? Seems like the will of the people to me alright.

Apathy. Do the other 63 million even know about the petition. Do they care either way? Roy, I'm sorry you're defending a palpably unpleasant man whose messages have been shown to be devisive, sexist,arrogant & completely lacking in any humility, compassion or empathy. Do you not believe the evidence presented about his attitude towards women, the disabled? It's all there to see. On that alone this proves to me that he is unevolved & unfit to govern.
And yeah you who will can all go blah, blah, blah.

I'm not defending anyone Carol and disappointed that you think so. I'm just stating a fact that 63 times more people have not supported the partition. Everyone seems to assume because I pass comment that I am into politics but I'm not - I actually have no interest in them at all, just pointing out a few facts which many of you are overlooking because of a hatred of a person.
Show me once where I have stated I support the new president.

Here

https://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/the_village_pump/topic/75666/threaded/946432/

Really?

Were you not stunned by the things he said then.

Now go away and stir up trouble elsewhere instead of making it up here!

I knew you would attempt to wriggle out of it (despite what must be acute embarrassment), so heres a dictionary definition for you.

stunning

adjective
adjective: stunning
extremely impressive or attractive.

Me wriggling? Haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa

You conveniently forgot to include Astonishing and Extraordinary. Did you not think he's speech was exactly that?

Better still, don't bother replying with your rubbish.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index