U-Know! Forum »
It seems to me

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: something else to sign
Mar 07, 2017, 13:39
Bashar Al-assad could have stepped down at any time...{a hateful and unthinkable thing for a dynastic asshole}
Instead he has chosen to align himself with Russia and North Korea,and overseen thru the use of chemical weaponry, the deaths and evacuation of Millions of his own peoples.
And why not? Fuck it...let the rest of the world have to deal with the fall-out.
I don't think that ole' Ass-wad is extending the welcome back home{to what?...4...5...Million of his own kith and kin} with open arms any time soon....do you?
What he perpetrated on his own people during the Arab spring protests was a signpost to all that were listening...
You, as always, are full of shit.
I guess this is the part where you will post a link to a "well written" RT{russian tv} news link and tell us {once again} that it is a Reuters news link, proving that the U.S. is the architect of this human exodus.
Yeah....i know, it's all the United States fault.
But seeing as you have a proven track record of posting false reporting, i think your case is going to be hard to prove.
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Mar 08, 2017, 13:45
Mar 07, 2017, 19:46
dhajjieboy wrote:
Bashar Al-assad could have stepped down at any time...{a hateful and unthinkable thing for a dynastic asshole}
Instead he has chosen to align himself with Russia and North Korea,and overseen thru the use of chemical weaponry, the deaths and evacuation of Millions of his own peoples.
And why not? Fuck it...let the rest of the world have to deal with the fall-out.
I don't think that ole' Ass-wad is extending the welcome back home{to what?...4...5...Million of his own kith and kin} with open arms any time soon....do you?
What he perpetrated on his own people during the Arab spring protests was a signpost to all that were listening...
You, as always, are full of shit.
I guess this is the part where you will post a link to a "well written" RT{russian tv} news link and tell us {once again} that it is a Reuters news link, proving that the U.S. is the architect of this human exodus.
Yeah....i know, it's all the United States fault.
But seeing as you have a proven track record of posting false reporting, i think your case is going to be hard to prove.

Your understanding of Syria is completely wrong. Here are a few sources. I doubt if you will read / watch any of them, but perhaps there are others on this site who do not stubbornly cling to their government's propaganda despite an abundance of evidence that demonstrates otherwise.

Syria before the Arab Spring was a relatively progressive country. Yes, it was a dictatorship. What Arab country in the ME isn't? But it was multicultural, had established rights for women, allowed for religious freedom. Here is a documentary on school life in Syria in 2011 (before we decided to overthrow Assad) on BBC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUDxznlkm6Y

Assad was targeted for removal because he didn't agree to a Qatar-funded pipeline that would weaken Russia's ability to send gas to Europe. Here is a source from the Guardian :
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2013/aug/30/syria-chemical-attack-war-intervention-oil-gas-energy-pipelines

The chemical attack that almost provoked Obama to launch a direct attack against Syria was not committed by Assad, but by rebels who were funded by Turkey, the US, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. Here is a source from the London Review of Books:
https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

At worst, the US either directly funded ISIS, or, at best, looked the other way while knowing that its allies were funding ISIS. Here is John Kerry speaking to anti-Assad Syrian expats in the US, saying that American policy was to let ISIS grow to put pressure on Assad. Unfortunately (for the US, not for the Syrian people), Russia came in. Here is Kerry speaking, cited on the Off-Guardian
https://off-guardian.org/2017/01/06/leaked-john-kerry-audio-white-house-wanted-isis-to-rise-in-syria/

Western media has been consistently biased in its reporting of Syrian events. Those who want to know the truth need to look beyond the standard corporate-controlled sources. One source of education for me was Syrian Girl Partisan, who has an excellent channel on youtube. Here is one eye-opening clip by her on Western media hypocrisy :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

The destruction of Syria is perhaps the greatest crime of our time. The destruction wasn't caused by Assad.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Mar 07, 2017, 19:56
Anyone child (AKA an angry young-ish single man in his thirties) who travels 3,000 miles through 6 safe countries in order to break into Britain is NOT a refugee.

Truth.

Sorry if it makes Lily Allen cry.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2017, 20:04
Mar 07, 2017, 20:04
dhajjieboy wrote:
Bashar Al-assad could have stepped down at any time...

Obama could have stepped down at any time. But the mad warmonger kept the longest running war in american history going. He was at war for evey single day of his presidential tenure. At one time or another during the Obama years he was commanding the USA in seven conflicts and backing proxy armies of head-cases in all of them.

Assad invaded no-one. He attacked no-one. Assad simply refused to sign up to the pipeline. The dogs of war paid for by the mad-head-choppers of Saudi and Quatr (backed by you know who plus the usual suspects) were then sent into Syria to rain hell on the innocent people.

Truth.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Mar 07, 2017, 21:42
You are quite correct phallus dei{Cock God????}, You and Howburn Digger are 2 of the very last resources that I would turn to/employ on a personal quest for truth.
But hey, everybody has got to believe in something.
I'm sure that Assad will be standing right there with open arms when the 4/5 million Syrians out on diaspora come marching home.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Mar 07, 2017, 22:12
dhajjieboy wrote:
You are 2 of the very last resources that I would turn to/employ on a personal quest for truth.

You couldn't employ me - I wouldn't work for you.

dhajjieboy wrote:

And you believe Hillary and Obama roadmap to Peace Through The War Machine on a path guided by The Military Industrial Complex. Endless, futureless wars to be fought against no aggressor, using proxy armies to terrorise civilian populations and demonise peaceful countries and states.
Dhajjieboy please continue to believe in your Peace Through War, Stability Through Destabilisation, Food Through Starvation, Co-operation Through Aggression and Promoting Life Through Killing. We can all see how it works. It has been a mark of the Usual Suspects and You Know Who's Foreign Policies since the late 1950's. They don't change, they just become more predictable and twisted.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Mar 07, 2017, 22:40
Howburn Digger wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
You are 2 of the very last resources that I would turn to/employ on a personal quest for truth.

dhajjieboy wrote:

And you believe Hillary and Obama roadmap to Peace Through The War Machine on a path guided by The Military Industrial Complex. Endless, futureless wars to be fought against no aggressor, using proxy armies to terrorise civilian populations and demonise peaceful countries and states.
Dhajjieboy please continue to believe in your Peace Through War, Stability Through Destabilisation, Food Through Starvation, Co-operation Through Aggression and Promoting Life Through Killing. We can all see how it works. It has been a mark of the Usual Suspects and You Know Who's Foreign Policies since the late 1950's. They don't change, they just become more predictable and twisted.

That's a breathtaking amount of speaking someone else's mind for them...
It's ok though, seeing as I know that it would be impossible for you to glean a case against me using anything that I have ever posted on this site that implicates me in any of the shit that you just leveled at me here in your last post...
But that is pretty par for the course for a staunch defender and advocate of Russian news agency links.
Come to think of it, I believe a very accurate case could be made that it's commonplace for Russian forms of 'intelligence' to speak the minds of Brother/Comrade for them. ...Tow that line comrade...
Well... at least I know where your heart, mind and allegiance lie...
Right along the same lines as ole Assad I reckon.
Whatever else you have to say, Dhajjie ain't buyin' it.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Mar 08, 2017, 06:59
dhajjieboy wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:

dhajjieboy wrote:

Well... at least I know where your heart, mind and allegiance lie...
Right along the same lines as ole Assad I reckon.

Where does Assad's heart, mind and allegiance lie? Please feel free to tell us. Is it defending his country against a proxy army backed by the Usual Suspects? Assad is kicking the living sh*t out of ISIS and their head-chopper craziess who like to decapitate little boys.
You do a great job of defending ISIS and their head-chopping, civilian terrorising friends. They are getting wiped just now. And it is hurting the Usual Suspects.

dhajjieboy wrote:

Whatever else you have to say, Dhajjie ain't buyin' it.

I'm not selling anything.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Mar 08, 2017, 09:01
Howburn Digger wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
The Unionist way of dealing with child refugees is at best disgusting.

The first duty of the government of any country to its people is to protect its borders. It is what makes a country a country.

No-one knows who these angry young migrants actually are. Child refugees? The ones I saw were angry single men in their twenties and thirties demanding access to the UK. Somehow they were counted as "children" because they didn't have families with them - which means we can be flexible about their age until they are into their thirties (ie. can still call them "children"). And they were not refugees in England or Scotland either. They were groups of mostly passportless migrants in (mostly) France and in various places across Europe.

The vast majority of refugees fleeing from Syria are a result of US and UK deliberate destabilisation of Syria. Those refugees have been created as a direct result of our nurture, financing and logistical support of the Proxy Armies of Al Quaida, ISIS, Jabhat al-Nusra and Al Nusra Front headcases. Most of the Syrian refugees are in camps in Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon. They would like - ASAP - to go back to their homeland, homes and farms as soon as British and US-backed ISIS murderers stop bombing their homes and cutting their children's heads off.

Places like "The Jungle" were simply the logical end-point and dumping ground of people traffickers who could not get their charges across the last twenty miles of The English Channel because they had no legal documentation for them and they had no right of entry. Simple. Lily Allen felt so guilty about it that she cried for the TV cameras. It was so sad. I don't feel sad or guilty.

Westmonster is your Govt your choice.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Mar 08, 2017, 10:39
Drew, hold that SNP MP to account who told you all the child refugees who are coming over to the UK are coming solely to Scotland.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index