U-Know! Forum »
Obama commutes Chelsea Manning

Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Obama commutes Chelsea Manning
Jan 17, 2017, 22:18
It's not often that I see anything good in Obama, but today he surprised me. Chelsea Manning, one of the greatest Americans of the past half-century, is scheduled to be released on May 17, after being illegally detained and subjected to intense psychological torture for the past seven years. I would have preferred an immediate release and a sincere apology (by Obama, not Manning), but this is still commendable. Here's hoping Snowden gets granted clemency, too.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Obama commutes Chelsea Manning
Jan 18, 2017, 16:42
i could easily come up with a list of THOUSAND's of far better Americans than Chelsea Manning or Edward Snowden.
Neither of 'em are even worthy of scraping the shit off the shoes of just the volunteer workers at the local charity shops that help out so many with the expectation of nothing in return.
If they are not traitors, then a traitor has never existed.
This is perhaps the first real breach of difference that i have truly experienced under the presidency of Barack Obama.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 18, 2017, 19:38
Ha ha ha, raghead!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Jan 18, 2017, 20:17
Jan 18, 2017, 19:59
I owe my country bog all just because I happened to be born here. I do owe the other people here my humane treatment of them, however. Betraying an inanimate, amorphous mass of land in favour of actual living souls seems worthy of respect. If I knew British helicopters were haphazardly aiming rockets at civilians, I'd sure as shit tell someone about it, too, and I would not be a piece of shit in doing so. That kind of thinking is, to me at least, an obvious deflection from the actual acts brought to light. Like the Teardrops said re. treason: "It's just a story." Just because a bunch of crusty old crows devote their lives to playing war games doesn't mean we all have to join in with them. And if, like in these instances, you sign up because you bought the myth of the noble military man, only to find out that you're a cog in a machine which assassinates and tortures, the greater crime would be to continue to keep that machine well-oiled by giving it your time and devotion. These guys and gals did the right thing.

The military loathes whistle-blowers for the same reason why the police hate people with camera-phones: they stop them from being able to do just whatever they want.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 18, 2017, 20:16
Yeah and dhajjieboy's just a cookie-cutter establishment so-called 'liberal' as everyone knows. And I'm not sorry I'm a 'racist'. Becuase I decided I hate all muslims after all. (Thanks for convincing me, dhajjieboy!) I might as well come to the conclusion that the Koran is nothing but criminal, violent and anti-gay garbage -- and since dhajjieboy is the big gay-hater on this board it's no surprise, is it?
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Jan 18, 2017, 20:31
Jan 18, 2017, 20:24
Had a young neighbour with asperger's and various other learning difficulties die out in Syria a couple of weeks ago. He was exactly the kind of person those cats prey upon. People a bit like you, actually. I see a once living person where you see a book. You might want to try interacting with a few Muslims as individuals before you adopt such a drastic, and in my opinion personally offensive, stance. If you still see the book even then, maybe you're just as intent on joining a belief system that simplifies everything into good and evil as the various people playing chess with the world. The alternative is too complicated and requires far too much empathy.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Edited Jan 18, 2017, 21:23
Jan 18, 2017, 21:06
Whilst i respect your point of view...
as usual...i am un-swayed.
The world is far more complex than feel good sentiment.
I did'nt create that, but i do have to live in the reality of it.
There are inscrutable forces in this world that would have it's way unchecked without the available resources afforded by technology and far more informed minds than i'll find here-abouts.
I know for a fact that things are far less 'random' or "haphazardly" than you seem to think.
It's from the very smallest pockets and quadrants that the worst chaos is bred, and it always beats a cowardly retreat into it's own civilian midst.
I for one, am comforted by the fact that 'they' need to run scared.
I have nothing to fear in my daily travels from 'the man'...
It's the lone wolves and their faith based ideologies that i rightly have need to worry about these days.
I also know that the world ain't ever gonna be perfect either...
There is gonna have to be a fuck-load of sacrifices across the board before any progress will be made.
As for me, i have no interest in living in the stone age or stoning others.
Hope you find the world you believe in, i haven't.
Dhajjie...aka:"pussyboy"
Edit: another aka:, apparently is "raghead" now....
perhaps i should just change my name to a combination of the two...
"pussyhead" or "ragboy"....hmmmm....{scratches chin quizzically...}
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 18, 2017, 22:17
Your so-called 'poetry' stinks as usual, raghead! What's more your Eric Clapton is a no-talent disgrace and anybody who likes him (including you) is likewise!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 18, 2017, 22:22
I cannot have empathy for a scumbag bully like dhajjieboy! He is a scumbag, besides which whenever I've googled 'dhajjie' I got a lot of ugly ragheads just like dhajjieboy. I don't care. I'll wreck this board as long as this disgraceful cunt dhajjieboy is here. And YOU dhajjie, I can wreck you like I wrecked that dirty cookie-cutter 'liberal' scum Quexalcote. You can goddamn bet it's a threat! You're through as far as whatever your career is right now!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Typical sarcastic garbage from snide dhajjieboy!
Jan 18, 2017, 22:24
dhajjieboy wrote:
Lawrence wrote:
I said it and I'll say it again until I wreck EVERY thread you are involved in!

Have at it sweetie-kins....
It's certainly nothing new.
Every post that you have made on this site for at least a year now has been an abuse of the terms of service...
I'm your only reason to exist anymore.
I'd be the last to take away your 'little' cookie.
Yours.
"PussyBoy"{kinda' gotta' ring to it...}
In reply to:
Re: pussyboy pussyboy pussyboy pussyboy anti-gay scumbag pussyboy (dhajjieboy)
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index