U-Know! Forum »
Julian Assange - Wikileaks

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Julian Assange - Wikileaks
Dec 11, 2016, 13:46
Yeah well I loved seeing you squirm when Hillary lost, scumbag! The real truth is you so called 'liberals' forgot how to talk to people. Call me a 'Trumper' although I did not vote for him and find him almost as disgusting and vile as you essentially are. Again just a case of scum like you not looking in the mirror for finding the REAL blame... That's your epic fail right there!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 14:11
Your soul is just as toady looking as your face.
Seriously Lawrence, you are a most un-handsome man.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 14:14
Learn how to spell, drug-addled hippy retard!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 14:24
lawrence....
I think that you should know that i may at any moment today, post a response to you....only you....just you...
So don't leave your keyboard for even a moment...
You might miss out.....
I'm even considering stroking your ego with some nice creamy lotion...
Yum!
It could happen at any moment!
Love Dhajjie
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 14:33
Acting effeminate again, huh girl? You're so ugly I'll bet dogs run from you. How you ever manage a girlfriend who even puts up with your sassy mouth, heaven knows.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 11, 2016, 22:32
Oh I guess you wimped out on your usual vile gift-giving, honey. (C'mon I know you love me!) Since I've already experienced that from you long ago, and seeing how you just love to degrade people on HH, I'd figure I've give you the gift of something alot worse, baby! I know yr a fan of Whitehouse (don't lie!) so here it is. The song that now makes me think of you and what I'd like done to you. Some lyrics just in case you don't get it: "So face the feast of powder. Come on boy. You're home. What's it like to wet your foot in a cold swimming pool? What does your voice sound like underwater? At night? Can you do the chickenskin swim? Can you do the chlorine gargoyle? Can you wriggle like an eel?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CTbycx2Pfo
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index