Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Robot Emperor
Robot Emperor
762 posts

Re: Julian Assange - Wikileaks
Nov 02, 2016, 15:37
phallus dei wrote:
Even if Trump is a phony he can still wake more of us up to the truth: that the emperor (and the Empire) has no clothes.

Yes I do. Thanks to Primark and Sports Direct.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Nov 22, 2016, 00:16
dhajjieboy wrote:

Even dumb-ass libtards can see through your bullshit.

What is a "dumb-ass libtard"? You need to read more. This is BIG. Hillary and her paymasters got caught, that's why Assange has been targeted so severely...

No. Seriously. Trump says he's gonna send Hillary to jail. I hope he does. The carnage she has rained on North Africa and The Middle East is in plain sight. Of course, some people have cognitive dissonance and stick their fingers in their ears and try to pretend it's not there. They cannot bear to look at it, see it and know it for what it is. The Bengazi atrocity she presided over was her direct funding and supplying of ISIS/ ISIL/ Al Quiada etc. Proxy armies for nasty wars. Arms length outsourcing of Hillary's Foreign Policy to the scum of the Earth.
There were over 600 email requests for assistance from US staff in Bengazi on her private server. She ignored them all (then wiped them) and condemned US servicemen and diplomats she had sent on a fool's errand to death. She was supplying and funding the "rebels" who slaughtered ("butchered" is more accurate) her US personnel. But then again she is in the pay of the Bankers, Wall Street and Miltary Industrial Complex. They dont care who wins, as long as they can sell the weapons...
That's why wikileaks are plastering her emails to the world. Hillary created carnage and she may yet reap the whirlwind.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Nov 22, 2016, 12:39
Nov 22, 2016, 12:38
Hillary has been investigated.. a lot. No charges are being brought because there isn't the evidence to bring any charges (irrespective of any possible guilt). Trump said in his 60 minutes interview that he isn't going to push for any further investigation into her, this stance is also mirrored by statements put out by the rest of the Republican party. George Bush destroyed millions of emails, again, no charges.
http://europe.newsweek.com/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373?rm=eu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Give it up, move on, you're not going to get what you want. No one who voted for him is. He's even said the wall on the Mexican border is actually going to be mostly fences.

The 'Anti-Establishment Billionaire' (fuck knows how some people don't laugh in the face of that oxymoron) is a completely self interested fuck, and will run the country that way. What cheers me is that he is going to be extraordinarily fucking miserable every day that he's the president. Unfortunately, the chances of everything else going to shit while he is in charge are very likely. He'll whip up more division both at home and in the rest of the world, normalising and empowering bigots and extremists, encouraging them into action via policy, his appointments and the reactionary stream of consciousness wank that spews out of his mouth.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Nov 22, 2016, 15:25
stray wrote:
He's even said the wall on the Mexican border is actually going to be mostly fences.

Hopefully it stops those pesky Mexican goats from taking pasturage from hard-working U.S. grazing animals.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Nov 24, 2016, 16:47
Nov 24, 2016, 16:46
Sin Agog wrote:
stray wrote:
He's even said the wall on the Mexican border is actually going to be mostly fences.

Hopefully it stops those pesky Mexican goats from taking pasturage from hard-working U.S. grazing animals.

That wall, or fence would cost billions upon billions. And it wouldn't work anyway. Migration is in the mind, not via physical walls. But, if Trump wants to pay for it, then possibly he should start paying his taxes first, instead of strangling the poor in USA.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Nov 24, 2016, 17:12
Markoid wrote:
Sin Agog wrote:
stray wrote:

That wall, or fence would cost billions upon billions. And it wouldn't work anyway. Migration is in the mind, not via physical walls. But, if Trump wants to pay for it, then possibly he should start paying his taxes first, instead of strangling the poor in USA.

It is mad that a guy who partakes in asset-stripping, outrageous misogny, denigrating the disabled and disempowered, turning all of humanity's baser elements into a virtue, and worst of all running for fucking president solely because Obama made him feel small at a White House correspondent's dinner, has convinced such a huge section of the populace that he is the clarion call for right-on change. He is a shark-eyed narcissist, and the change he represents is entrenching ourselves further into the establishment's values (accrue, accrue, accrue). Look at any paper; the establishment's ethos is to place bright red crosshairs upon the heads of people who haven't the wherewithal or means to defend themselves. I always find myself overcome every time I walk past a newsstand. It's just a litany of hate. 'course the human embodiment of all that gets elected. I used to listen to some of his appearances on the Howard Stern show years ago, and I got the impression then that he was good at one or two things, namely getting what he wants and gaining power, but besides from that he struck me as a bit of a cipher. Fuck him gently with a chainsaw.
phallus dei
583 posts

Nov 25, 2016, 14:44
Sin Agog wrote:
Markoid wrote:
Sin Agog wrote:
stray wrote:

It is mad that a guy who partakes in asset-stripping, outrageous misogny, denigrating the disabled and disempowered, turning all of humanity's baser elements into a virtue, and worst of all running for fucking president solely because Obama made him feel small at a White House correspondent's dinner, has convinced such a huge section of the populace that he is the clarion call for right-on change. He is a shark-eyed narcissist, and the change he represents is entrenching ourselves further into the establishment's values (accrue, accrue, accrue). Look at any paper; the establishment's ethos is to place bright red crosshairs upon the heads of people who haven't the wherewithal or means to defend themselves. I always find myself overcome every time I walk past a newsstand. It's just a litany of hate. 'course the human embodiment of all that gets elected. I used to listen to some of his appearances on the Howard Stern show years ago, and I got the impression then that he was good at one or two things, namely getting what he wants and gaining power, but besides from that he struck me as a bit of a cipher. Fuck him gently with a chainsaw.

But he's still tons better than Hillary Clinton!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Nov 25, 2016, 14:57
phallus dei wrote:
Sin Agog wrote:
Markoid wrote:
Sin Agog wrote:
stray wrote:

Hmm. I dunno, man. I've already started noticing the racists talking a couple of decibels louder in public. I'm not talking anti-immigration here but real colour and race-hating. I find politics can feel a bit abstract for me, but that hits me on a personal, quotidian level, and I'm sure it's a direct result of feeling like they've been officially vindicated by the leader of the free world being on the same page as them.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Nov 26, 2016, 11:10
phallus dei wrote:

Hear hear!

The woman who drone-explodes children at weddings for sport. Then laughs about it. As someone on this thread said said
Sin Agog wrote:
Fuck her gently with a chainsaw.
I have changed the gender to highlight the problem on this thread. Hillary had "female privilege". Granted to her by the Liberal Left who closed their eyes and ears to what she was actually doing. And decided she must be a feminist because of her apparent gender.

Bring me the Uber-Alan Sugar any day of the week.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2016, 13:50
Nov 26, 2016, 13:47
Very much dislike Clinton, fuck her gently with a chainsaw too (Heathers quote), but do you reckon Trump's plans to vastly increase the military budget by scrapping public healthcare are because he wants American soldiers to prance across the world planting tulips?
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index