Presidential debate

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Presidential debate
Sep 27, 2016, 12:14
So if its possible to ask - without it being taken over by our own resident 'JR & Sue Ellen' - did anyone watch this? And, if so, any views on who won, lost, floundered etc
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Re: Presidential debate
Sep 27, 2016, 12:16
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37481070

Hillary according to the Beeb at any rate
Davey_B
Davey_B
408 posts

Sep 27, 2016, 13:26
Looking like Hilary

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/index.html

But she was always expected to. She does have much more experience and training. It was always going to be how much better she did than Trump rather than whether or not she won.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 27, 2016, 22:10
Trump actually invoked the names of Howard Stern and Rosie O'Donnell in a presidential debate {for fucks sake!}....total fail.
He offered up Sean Hannity as a source reference on his position on the Iraq coalition offensive...{and lied about it too}..Total fail.
Sean Hannity is perhaps the USA's most notorious FOX news spin monger alive today. He actually seethes hatred.
Lied about his birther stance..
Used the word 'I' about a thousand times in constant self congratulatory segues..
Dozens of attempts to interrupt Hillary when she had the floor..

lots of gaffs.
Lots of sneering and Mussolini esque camera mugging...
All that said tho... Donald was right about the current state of our failing economy... Pinning the rap on Hills was out of line though....
Our industry's have been slipping away since the 1950's. Sector by sector.
I blame more of that on the Business men than i do on the politicians.
He was right about the cost to the USA policing the worlds hot spots at our own cost.
Anyone could see that though.
I'm a lifetime registered Democrat though. 3rd generation in fact.
I'm voting Hillary.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 27, 2016, 22:27
It also occurs to me that Trump was probably profoundly out of his element last night. I would guess that for about 98% of his life he has been the alpha in the room, with no one daring to question his acumen or judgments.
It must have been intolerable for him to have been shown up by{or certainly stood up to} by a woman. Especially by one he felt he had the upper hand on.
It showed all over his countenance.
Republicans really fucked it up foisting him upon the USA as their best hope.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Edited Sep 27, 2016, 22:41
Sep 27, 2016, 22:29
I hope all that wasn't too "J.R." for you.

Edit:
Oh dear....
It appears that "Sue Ellen" had to make her appearance too.....
I got a stalker...sorry.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 27, 2016, 22:38
dhajjieboy wrote:
Trump actually invoked the names of Howard Stern and Rosie O'Donnell in a presidential debate {for fucks sake!}....total fail.
He offered up Sean Hannity as a source reference on his position on the Iraq coalition offensive...{and lied about it too}..Total fail.
Sean Hannity is perhaps the USA's most notorious FOX news spin monger alive today. He actually seethes hatred.
Lied about his birther stance..
Used the word 'I' about a thousand times in constant self congratulatory segues..
Dozens of attempts to interrupt Hillary when she had the floor..

lots of gaffs.
Lots of sneering and Mussolini esque camera mugging...
All that said tho... Donald was right about the current state of our failing economy... Pinning the rap on Hills was out of line though....
Our industry's have been slipping away since the 1950's. Sector by sector.
I blame more of that on the Business men than i do on the politicians.
He was right about the cost to the USA policing the worlds hot spots at our own cost.
Anyone could see that though.
I'm a lifetime registered Democrat though. 3rd generation in fact.
I'm voting Hillary.

Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 27, 2016, 22:38
dhajjieboy wrote:
It also occurs to me that Trump was probably profoundly out of his element last night. I would guess that for about 98% of his life he has been the alpha in the room, with no one daring to question his acumen or judgments.
It must have been intolerable for him to have been shown up by{or certainly stood up to} by a woman. Especially by one he felt he had the upper hand on.
It showed all over his countenance.
Republicans really fucked it up foisting him upon the USA as their best hope.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 27, 2016, 22:39
dhajjieboy wrote:
I hope all that wasn't too "J.R." for you.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Sep 27, 2016, 23:06
Sep 27, 2016, 23:05
I don't even bother to read your pathetic opinions on anything, scumbag!

Don't bother even trying to say you're sorry! I'll only be gone when you leave this forum!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index