U-Know! Forum »
What do you think IS want?

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: What do you think IS want?
Sep 25, 2016, 12:54
Yeah well isn't everyone getting a bit sick of dhajjieboy? I am. Every time I take a look here there he is, his sickening attempts at being cute, his deadly boring political blather and him making remarks about how people post. (http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/75147/threaded/941061, to use one of his own ploys...) Mind you I'm not for censorship but dhajjieboy seems to have no real useful purpose here, and I'm not about to let him win and do what he wants without me showing what he is, a right-wing troll asshole.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 13:28
No shit Sherlock! Go on, remind everyone what everybody knows. Shows how 'smart' you are...
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Sep 25, 2016, 19:30
Sep 25, 2016, 13:43
SHUT THE FUCK UP. BOTH.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 20:55
Lawrence wrote:
Nothing compared to the spam you constantly post, junkie trash!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 20:55
Lawrence wrote:
Junky-boy, yeah I said it. Proud to be a 'reverse homophobe' or an 'odious wanker' in your words... :D You don't like anyone calling you 'boy' do you? How ironic you call yourself what you are... Don't forget YOU are the one who called pooley 'effeminate' here, smart guy! And all your excuses were nothing but pathetic!

Go on, I'm sure you have a rough life you pathetic loser...

Frankly thanks for giving me a reason to live and having you to pick on. I never thought HH could be so much fun until now! Ever been bullied at school little boy? Bet your disgusting posts only prove they were all right all along!

You don't run the rules on this board, junky boy! You had your run and somebody must end it.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 20:58
Lawrence wrote:
No shit Sherlock! Go on, remind everyone what everybody knows. Shows how 'smart' you are...
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 20:59
Lawrence wrote:
Yeah well isn't everyone getting a bit sick of dhajjieboy? I am. Every time I take a look here there he is, his sickening attempts at being cute, his deadly boring political blather and him making remarks about how people post. (http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/75147/threaded/941061, to use one of his own ploys...) Mind you I'm not for censorship but dhajjieboy seems to have no real useful purpose here, and I'm not about to let him win and do what he wants without me showing what he is, a right-wing troll asshole.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 22:05
I mean what I said. You seem to have nothing to say anymore, do you?

Go on, you started it! I will end this, junky boy! You really don't like being called a 'boy', do you? That's why you call me a 'reverse homophobe', but I'll tell ya something bud! I don't care about any junky bitch you go out with! And the plain fact is you are anti-gay, probably to the point of being a closeted homosexual...
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 23:54
The US election before our eyes. God bless America.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 26, 2016, 13:00
Lawrence wrote:
Nothing compared to the spam you constantly post, junkie trash!
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index