What do you think IS want?

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: What do you think IS want?
Aug 01, 2016, 19:25
Couldn't be arsed to read the article I linked then.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Aug 01, 2016, 19:46
Yes
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Edited Aug 02, 2016, 09:23
Aug 02, 2016, 09:22
Is that yes (I read it) or yes (I couldn't be arsed)?

I only ask as its quite an interesting read that firmly mires ISIS in (an interpretation - albeit archaic of ) Islam?

If you have read it - and still think ISIS isn't Islamic - I'd be interested in where you think the author is wrong.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Aug 02, 2016, 10:04
Yes I did read it and yes I think the author is wrong.

One of the basic fundamentals of Islam is the 5 Pillars. Every Muslim adheres to them, this lot do not. They may call themselves Muslim but there's nothing Islamic about them apart from usurping the name to their own ends.

Did you read the Didier Francois link? There's more proof there when he states that they didn't even own a Qur'an!

Furthermore, look at the attacks in Istanbul, they attacked Muslims in peacetime and during the Holy month of Ramadan! No Muslim would do that. Also the vast majority of people they actually kill are peaceful Muslims, no Muslim would do that or even condone it. Regardless of what people think about Islam Muhammad's revelations were to set out a 'societal code' for wont of a better term, and these people don't adhere to any of those code or practices which would prohibit the behaviour of these groups. Basically, they're just not Muslims!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Aug 02, 2016, 12:23
Do you realize how often you use the exclamation point ?
Makes you come across as a finger waving old school teacher who would beat 'his' curriculum into the students with the chalkboard pointer stick.
All the kids hated that guy.

Seriously.....read just about any post of yours.....{!!!!!!}
And you are dead wrong for dozens of reasons too. {!}
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Aug 16, 2016, 23:10
I don't think they want anything. They are war-dogs, juiced up on rape, death, beheadings, burnings, drownings, producing high-production-value execution and torture videos, taking US Dollars, lotsa guns and Humvee Convoys shipped-in across the world for them. They proliferate and gain ground in an area ringed by the two most powerful Intelligence Service and Surveillance Powers on the Planet (USA and Israel). They are the same rabid skull-crushers and knife sodomisers who destroyed Libya and ran through Tunisia, Egypt like a jizz-bolt of simultaneous Dysentry and anal-rape, managed to leap-frog over Israel, land in Iraq and attack Syria by routing weapons and supplies through Turkey. When Turkey had had enough of facilitating these animals last month, there was suddenly an attempted military coup...
All this kinda Chaos is organised by a bunch of blunt-bladed neck-cutters with a mobile phone, a Go-Pro Cam and a laptop between them?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/world/europe/turkey-coup-erdogan-fethullah-gulen-united-states.html

A chaotic collection of endless wars...Cui bono? It ain't IS that's for sure. Those IS boys must have been promised a wee haven in Europe once their wet-work is done. Cui bono?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Sep 19, 2016, 18:58
If i am not mistaken, here is a little more of what "IS wants"....
for starters...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/ahmad-khan-rahami-is-arrested-in-manhattan-and-new-jersey-bombings/ar-BBwl6MA?li=BBnb7Kz

I'm sure i'm quite mistaken though.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 24, 2016, 16:03
Nothing compared to the spam you constantly post, junkie trash!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 25, 2016, 00:53
Junky-boy, yeah I said it. Proud to be a 'reverse homophobe' or an 'odious wanker' in your words... :D You don't like anyone calling you 'boy' do you? How ironic you call yourself what you are... Don't forget YOU are the one who called pooley 'effeminate' here, smart guy! And all your excuses were nothing but pathetic!

Go on, I'm sure you have a rough life you pathetic loser...

Frankly thanks for giving me a reason to live and having you to pick on. I never thought HH could be so much fun until now! Ever been bullied at school little boy? Bet your disgusting posts only prove they were all right all along!

You don't run the rules on this board, junky boy! You had your run and somebody must end it.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Sep 25, 2016, 05:50
Sep 25, 2016, 05:50
Shoosh, you two. As much as it's blackly and obversely entertaining, just shoosh. Spoilt a decent thread - yet again.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index