U-Know! Forum »
The Future of the Labour Party

Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rhiannon
5290 posts

that window
Jul 17, 2016, 10:08
wasn't even hers, it was just a stairwell in the building. Her office is on the ground floor and has a labour sticker in it - easy to target.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppnKHmuVA1s&feature=youtu.be

what a load of bs.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: The Future of the Labour Party
Jul 17, 2016, 12:43
The NEC vote is now, I did my vote on thursday. There's a post going round on twitter to vote for the 6 people who are pro corbyn, which does concern me as the current NEC may decide to invalidate the vote!
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Jul 17, 2016, 14:00
oh, that reminds me - I haven't voted yet.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jul 17, 2016, 14:30
Did you get the list of 6 pro corbyn nominees?
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Jul 17, 2016, 22:24
I didn't actually. I don't use twitter. Just read all of their blurbs and made my mind up that way.
Rhiannon
5290 posts

Smeagle
Jul 19, 2016, 08:50
the unity candidate. Smeagle, that made me laugh, just had to share it.
Rhiannon
5290 posts

Affiliated supporters have to reafiliate?
Jul 19, 2016, 08:52
I thought I'd be getting an automatic invitation to vote (from paying into a union political fund), but reading this makes me think that everybody has to sign up individually. I'm not sure if that's true but I thought it'd be worth sharing -
http://www.labour.org.uk/pages/labour-party-leadership-election-2016
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jul 19, 2016, 09:43
Re: Affiliated supporters have to reafiliate?
Jul 19, 2016, 09:37
Rhiannon wrote:
I thought I'd be getting an automatic invitation to vote (from paying into a union political fund), but reading this makes me think that everybody has to sign up individually. I'm not sure if that's true but I thought it'd be worth sharing -

You should get a vote as an affiliated union member on the leadership of The Labour Party. If you are. I've been a union member for about 20 years. Not those £3 cunts.

The Labour party have sold out, big time. Look at the Trident vote. Shameful.
woolybacque
woolybacque
42 posts

Re: Of COURSE we should be asked.
Jul 19, 2016, 09:55
Rhiannon wrote:
Anyway, didn't Ireland have a second stage of voting? it's not unheard of. It would be sensible for May to check that most people are with her as she jumps over the cliff.

It might be sensible in a national sense, but for May, Brexit has removed from the Tories John Major's 'bastards' and the primary cause of strife within that party for the last 30 years. She'll not jeopardise that for any money!
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Affiliated supporters have to reafiliate?
Jul 19, 2016, 11:49
Markoid wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:

You should get a vote as an affiliated union member on the leadership of The Labour Party. If you are. I've been a union member for about 20 years. Not those £3 cunts.

The Labour party have sold out, big time. Look at the Trident vote. Shameful.

Just because they voted for Trident doesn't mean they sold out, although I don't support their position on it, preferably it should be scrapped. If you've been a union member for 20 years you will get an affiliated vote, it's only for people who signed up after Jan 12 2016
Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index