Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Cat Stevens...
May 14, 2015, 02:25
Sin Agog wrote:
Lol I was convinced you were dodge for quite awhile. I knew he was American and had a sorta similar writing style, but looking at y'all back-to-back I can see the differences in your syntax.

dhajjie, have you spent some time in England before? You've got a transatlantic thing a'happenin'.

im not THAT bad am I? this isn't the 1st time you've thought I was playing both ends but really ive barely got time being my own half-assed self much less pretending to be a full blown dick pimple like this idiot.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

May 14, 2015, 08:51
I don't know if you've ever heard of the Mafia/Werewolf roleplaying game, but I'm equally bad at guessing who's the bad guy when I play that. I get absolutely convinced one guy is evil, with a mountain of flaky evidence to back up my theory, only to end up being dead wrong and torpedoing the game for the village. I'd make a shit sleuth.
Lawrence
9547 posts

May 14, 2015, 13:34
No problem with bedbugs now. None of your business anyways.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited May 14, 2015, 14:03
May 14, 2015, 14:01
Sin Agog wrote:
I don't know if you've ever heard of the Mafia/Werewolf roleplaying game, but I'm equally bad at guessing who's the bad guy when I play that. I get absolutely convinced one guy is evil, with a mountain of flaky evidence to back up my theory, only to end up being dead wrong and torpedoing the game for the village. I'd make a shit sleuth.

believe me when I say what ya see is what ya get for better or worse. the only time I used a different name was when I was banned by the mods YEARS ago for a very heated exchange with someone else who I think also was banned. I never have used any other "handle" to play games nor would I warts and all this is me. I don't hide behind a mask like the troll that stalks our halls cause he's to much of a chicken shit or just likes to try to stir things up.I am the king of run-on sentence's and the improper use of your,your'e there,theyre,their!! LOL

And Lawrence Bedbugs sound fucking terrifying my niece works for the four seasons in Manhattan and they run into that problem from time to time.that would freak the hell out of me!
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

May 14, 2015, 19:25
Lawrence wrote:
I think his crime is making crappy music and being responsible for mediocre crap like Peace Train. And he should be taken to the wall and shot for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLeWB3C2cLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98_Lqcryp8
Lawrence
9547 posts

May 15, 2015, 10:27
Well it is a terrible, embarrassing experience. But had them professionally exterminated but that didn't get rid of all of them so I used Murphy's Oil Soap to kill the rest. Can't remember the last time I saw a bedbug but I hope I don't in the future. In fact now if I have to go out of town for more than one day I don't rent out a hotel (which costs too much anyhow), and instead camp out at a Wal-Mart parking lot.
Lawrence
9547 posts

May 15, 2015, 10:29
Yeah I know it's a cover but I'd take Sam Cooke's version over Yusef's anyday!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited May 15, 2015, 12:30
May 15, 2015, 10:41
I'm not exactly a fan, but I dig that Cat did the music for Harold and Maude, which used to define me as a kid.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

May 15, 2015, 12:58
Lawrence wrote:
Well it is a terrible, embarrassing experience. But had them professionally exterminated but that didn't get rid of all of them so I used Murphy's Oil Soap to kill the rest. Can't remember the last time I saw a bedbug but I hope I don't in the future. In fact now if I have to go out of town for more than one day I don't rent out a hotel (which costs too much anyhow), and instead camp out at a Wal-Mart parking lot.

I hoping in your car and not in a tent!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

May 15, 2015, 13:05
Lawrence wrote:

Did you make any precautions to ensure the exterminators didn't set up a makeshift meth lab in your house while you were gone?
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index