Young, Nazi and Proud

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

your final word
Nov 05, 2002, 14:48
Twas never a duel. Unless you accept or subscribe to the belief that life is a duel etc...
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

My final word
Nov 05, 2002, 14:48
Zoo

Whose robbed the last few pages from me dictionary!?
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: my final word
Nov 05, 2002, 14:49
That won't work either :-)
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Cheer Up, Grufty Jim
Nov 05, 2002, 14:50
me and the lads have had a bit of a whip-round, and here's something to put a smile back on your face:

http://www.guilfin.net/gallery/?id=pxINET1353

George Bush looking stupid always does it for me, no matter how badly faked ...

RG
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: schizothreadic
Nov 05, 2002, 14:50
Hey! I never claimed to be any good at it :-)

Just expressing an oppinion that's all.
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Rita, Sue and Bob too ...
Nov 05, 2002, 15:04
An interesting bit of scheduling, just after the BNP prog ...

Possibly to wind-up any of the BNP who hadn't destroyed their TVs, it shows another interesting movement in the language ... from the NF chanting "Burn the Pakis", to an Asian character exclaiming "I'm not black, I'm a Paki!"

now, there's an interesting shift in language. Aki Nawaz (from Fun-da-mental/Nation Records) was known in Bradford as "Aki-the-Paki", and it's all over the place in "East-is-East".

So, is the "P" word OK, as long as it's 80's set, Bradford-based entertainment?

RG
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Rita, Sue and Bob too ...
Nov 05, 2002, 15:15
Depends on the context, i suppose. My grandfather, who worked in a British shipyard during WW2, would fly off the handle if he heard an Irishman referred to as "paddy" or "mick". Presumably it reminded him too much of whatever bigotry he encountered during the 40s.

On the other hand, i myself use the word "paddy" to refer, mostly, to the Irish abroad (which means i self-apply it). And it's not *just* the context in which it's used - my grandad was rabidly opposed to the word's use even self-effacingly self-applied. Whereas if i ever heard anyone using it as a "put down", i would merely be amused (the idea that reminding me i'm Irish is in any way insulting is just hilarious)... not that i'd like the fact that someone wanted to insult me in the first place; it's just not a very good insult is all.

Like taunting people with hissed comments about how good looking they are, or how wonderful their singing voice is ;->
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: schizothreadic
Nov 05, 2002, 18:03
"I'll probably get linched for that one later"

It's 'lynched'.

Tut.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: oh come on!
Nov 05, 2002, 19:12
Perhaps I didnt explain myself very well.
What I meant Mr Gibbon, was I was shocked at how
someone so clearly intent on presenting a reasonable image for something most rightthinking folks can see is pretty fucked up odious shit, so easily revealed the depths of their evil.
Having read the interview, which was basically a preview of the programme the week before, which included the aforementioned stuff about crushing people (including his ex girfriend...nice) and breaking them down, so I knew a lot of what was coming....It was still a genuine shock to see the words fall out of the twats mouth. When the BNP are so concerned about their rhetoric coming over as reasonable it was, as you say, kind of gratyfying to have them exposed for the scum they are. But, even so, to hear someone state quite plainly that they are, "evil" then forgive me for being a little taken aback.

Especially the stuff about breaking people so the take their own lives so there's no blood on your hands. This was more than just a matter of articulating and trying to defend revolting politcs;
it was what I would regard to be the very core of evil revealed and I found that chilling. It was more than just oh yeah he's a twat..it was he is really fucked up, dangerous and festering inside

I missed the first half of the show cos I was out, but it mentioned in the article, by his bizarrely doting parents, that collet had been bullied at school. Yet another bedwetting Nazi takes revenge on the world, hate mongering 'cos someone stole his dinner money.

And the parents!?!! Holy shit but that was pretty disturbing too!
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Re: oh come on!
Nov 06, 2002, 09:13
I agree totally, except that I'd be only seriously worried about him on a political (rather than personal) level if he was in New Labour

I was going to have said the Tories, but that doesn't seem the threat it was ....

RG
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index