U-Know! Forum »
Young, Nazi and Proud

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Young, Nazi and Proud
Nov 04, 2002, 13:40
If anyone is at home tonight, I'd thoroughly recommend watching this. I've already seen a pre-broadcast tape, and it's extremely gratifying seeing Mark Colett unwittingly destroy the BNP's
new voter-friendly facade out of his own mouth. Essential viewing. It's at 9.00 tonight on C4.
CraigR
CraigR
479 posts

Re: Young, Nazi and Proud
Nov 04, 2002, 16:09
It looks thoughouly interesting. I'll be tuning in.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Young, Nazi and Proud
Nov 04, 2002, 23:08
It was pretty scary! There was a big article in last weeks Sunday times so I knew what was coming, but even so, the bit where the prick talked about breaking people down and crushing their spirit and so on gave me the heebie jeebies. Proper sociopath talk!
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

oh come on!
Nov 05, 2002, 09:21
don't tell me you were *really* shocked?!?

youth leader of the BNP in "Bit of a twat, especially when he's pissed" shocker

Despite my youthful fash-bashing days (scars to prove it, Waterloo, Plumstead etc etc blah blah blah), I find it difficult to get worked up about them these days, despite their occasional foray at the ballot box

But having them displayed as inadequate pricks never hurts, I suppose. Just hope a camera never gets too near *me* when I've had a skinful ...

RG
lissy
202 posts

Re: oh come on!
Nov 05, 2002, 10:27
inadequate prick indeed! funny thing is i didn't find him or his cohorts the least bit scary.. everything he said was so utterly ridiculous, his grasp on history and politics so wobbly , it was hard to see anything particularly threatening.. he simply seemed like one seriously fucked up dood to the extent that on occasions i almost felt sorry for him.. all that crap about breaking people was certainly worrying but he was so obviously way out of his depth, its hard to imagine anyone other than the other bnp twats listening to a word he says.. oh and loved the bit where he talked about the differences between europeans, and those pasta eating frenchies!!! hilarious! how did he ever manage to get a degree when he is patently thick as pigshit?! says a lot about our " institutes of higher education" in my book.. frankly i reckon he's more a danger to himself and his immediate family than anyone else.. i blame the parents!! talk about the blind leading the blind!! no offence!!
x
Drood
47 posts

Nov 05, 2002, 10:34
I thought his "speech" was the most ridiculous thing to ever get a standing ovation. And as for his story tape... What a prick.

The thing that bugs me about him (and many others like him) is that when given evidence that his beliefs are confused (like at the end where the guy reveals to him that he is Jewish by descent), rather than allow his mind to be opened and look at things a different way he simply blocks the info out. I suppose to take it on board would complicate his simple world view.

And as for his sister... claiming to be unassociated with the BNP, yet selling his CD's... is that not slightly hypocritical?
lissy
202 posts

Nov 05, 2002, 10:43
totally, but let's face it, she clearly just wanted to help her dear ickle bruv whilst also being given a chance to show off her tits on camera to a bunch of slavering bulldogs!
agree with you about his intransigence too.. thing is with him in particular it seemed like there was a huge block all round, a little boy really, angry, frustrated .. seemed to me like there was s'thing else underneath all of it fuelling the fire, s'thing very personal... maybe ma and pa made him wear lederhosen? x
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

cracking pair ...
Nov 05, 2002, 11:02
worth the price of admission alone ...

I liked the bit when he said that in times of crisis, people would naturally gather around people like him ...

must stop taking the blue pills ...
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Nov 05, 2002, 11:10
Waterloo?

was that the fracas in the station (and environs) about 9 / 10 years ago? There was a right-wing punk benefit gig or some such? "Blood and Glory" were the band, i think...

If so, then we may bear scars from the same skin-head! Small world, and all.
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Nov 05, 2002, 11:41
that's the one, the gig was in the Yorkshire Grey in Eltham, meeting point at Waterloo 4pm, AFA got there at 3 ...

or something like that

the verbal debate is still going on: http://www.redaction.org/anti-fascism/it_woz_afa.html

but my scar is from the 2nd March on the BNP HQ, the one where whilst we were surrounding the HQ and taking a pasting, the "Black Panthers" scarpered off up to the High Street, attacked their pub, turned vehicles over, allsorts.

We got there about 45 mins later, and I'll always remember finding a bit of a professional looking camera, and some film, on the floor ...

happy days ...

RG
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index