Myers
Myers
151 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Aug 21, 2013, 14:23
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
Myers wrote:
[quote="zephiloyd"]and can you address my point?

I wasn't aware you had one....

tell me what it was, and I will..

The blind obedience of holohoax deniers

RE

The OFFICIAL number of Jews gassed at Auschwitz was downgraded from 4 million to 1.5 million 25 years ago, however, the total number of Holocaust victims remains at 6 million despite the 2.5 million discrepancy. Dare question it? if you do you, are an anti semite. That is the mindset I am up against.

oh.. Maybe the lizards ate them.....

To be fair, I don't know - but I'm sure that a simple look around google will tell me why.

Are you saying that atrocity is purely defined by numbers? are you saying that, even if you are correct, that less deaths makes it somehow more acceptable?[/quote

Only from Wiki, but i'm busy

After the collapse of the Communist government in 1989, the plaque at Auschwitz State Museum was removed and the official death toll given as 1.1 million. Holocaust deniers have attempted to use this change as propaganda, in the words of the Nizkor Project:

Deniers often use the 'Four Million Variant' as a stepping stone to leap from an apparent contradiction to the idea that the Holocaust was a hoax, again perpetrated by a conspiracy. They hope to discredit historians by making them seem inconsistent. If they can't keep their numbers straight, their reasoning goes, how can we say that their evidence for the Holocaust is credible? One must wonder which historians they speak of, as most have been remarkably consistent in their estimates of a million or so dead ... Few (if any) historians ever believed the Museum's four million figure, having arrived at their own estimates independently. The museum's inflated figures were never part of the estimated five to six million Jews killed in the Holocaust, so there is no need to revise this figure
jshell
333 posts

Re: PS
Aug 21, 2013, 14:41
zephiloyd wrote:
Yawn, I don't take narcotics

The "gibbering" is actually creative and constructive thinking, but that does not wash with those bathed in newspeak, where language is intentionally diminished to limit human curiosity. You dismiss it as gibbering so you can "fit in" with the crowd, because that is what is important to you.

The OFFICIAL number of Jews gassed at Auschwitz was downgraded from 4 million to 1.5 million 25 years ago, however, the total number of Holocaust victims remains at 6 million despite the 2.5 million discrepancy. Dare question it? if you do you, are an anti semite. That is the mindset I am up against.

If you thnk I fit with the crowd here, you are very much mistaken my friend. Most here would burn me at the stake for my lifestyle and beliefs.

Can you supply a credible refrence to your official holocaust downgrade through a link? I'd be very interested to see it.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 14:45
Auschwitz began as place for Russians to be imprisoned then eventually disposed of: about 2m it's reckoned.
Later on the gas chambers were built, and the final solution was in action.
x
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 15:23
Thought you'd disappeared in the Great Destruction of 2012?

Good to see you're back. Did he/they/it somehow save the 'enlightened'?
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Aug 21, 2013, 22:52
I think we're all aware how corrupt our govts are without having the need to waste time watching david "son of God" Icke! The bloke is seriously disturbed and should be taken with a huge brick of salt

I know a few people who go spouting off about the illuminati etc and I'll tell you this, the majority of what comes out of their mouths is pure fantasy and wafer thin in facts, but it seems popular these days to jump on a conspiracy theory bandwagon.

Are our governments corrupt? Yes they are indeed. Do we need to be spoon fed irrational nonsense from the likes of Icke and such? No we are able to think for ourselves and I urge everyone to do so, without jumping on a bandwagon
zephiloyd
66 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 23:49
All people here seem to know about Icke is what the MSM have spoonfed them, and you just go and parrot that info like it is of value. We are all the sons of god and its something he said 20 years ago, big fucking deal. Julian Cope has siad similar, he doesn't attacked by you for it. What is a big deal is that everything he has said about the Orwellian global fascist technocracy, centralisation of state, false flag terrorism, elite paedophilia etc. in that 20 years is now coming true.

Try listening to the guy, rather than listening to secondhand hit pieces. Wake Up You Stupid sheep
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Aug 22, 2013, 00:18
zephiloyd wrote:
All people here seem to know about Icke is what the MSM have spoonfed them, and you just go and parrot that info like it is of value. We are all the sons of god and its something he said 20 years ago, big fucking deal. Julian Cope has siad similar, he doesn't attacked by you for it. What is a big deal is that everything he has said about the Orwellian global fascist technocracy, centralisation of state, false flag terrorism, elite paedophilia etc. in that 20 years is now coming true.

Try listening to the guy, rather than listening to secondhand hit pieces. Wake Up You Stupid sheep

How dare you! David Icke has been a figure of ridicule on these islands long before you lizard lovers got into him. Get in line! We had him first.

We fondly remember the turquoise shell-suit years on Wogan donthca know and the goalie for Coventry days!
xs2xs
1 posts

Edited Aug 22, 2013, 22:41
Aug 22, 2013, 04:06
(~~~~~)\~~~~\0/~~~~)
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Aug 22, 2013, 08:09
zephiloyd wrote:

Will you address my point, you know. The one I made addressing yours?
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Aug 22, 2013, 08:09
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:

Will you address my point, you know. The one I made addressing yours?

Why am I feeding this guy? Apologies all...
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index