stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Aug 21, 2013, 12:13
Re: PS
Aug 21, 2013, 12:13
zephiloyd wrote:

Pre-programmed and brainwashed ...

...Cannot be meaningfully put together. One is not compatible with the other. I suggest 'Programmed' or 'Brainwashed' both are not required. HTH. However your initial bollocks sentence was a powerful Koan and I have now achieved enlightenment.
jshell
333 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 12:43
zephiloyd wrote:
stray wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
...your pre-programmed brainwashed belief system...

Wow, what a thread resurrection.

Anyway..

um.. Can you break this down into something that is actually understandable. 'Pre-programmed brainwashed' - Okay, I don't know what understanding of tense you have, in regard to basic language structure, but.. this is fucked and needs revisiting. Then you tag 'belief system' onto the end of it. The more I loop this 'pre-programmed brainwashed belief system' phrase snippet in my head.. This seemingly random assemblage of words.. The less it makes sense. Is it a Zen Koan ?

Pre-programmed and brainwashed are noun qualifiers, used for the purpose of emphasising the forum members extent of indoctrination

Resurrect a 3 year old thread?

You need to lay off the narcotics!! You just lost 3 years of your life!

Oh, and what the fuck are you gibbering about, anyway?
zephiloyd
66 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Aug 21, 2013, 13:00
Crying over how misinformed and sheeplike the people are on this forum
zephiloyd
66 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 13:06
Yawn, I don't take narcotics

The "gibbering" is actually creative and constructive thinking, but that does not wash with those bathed in newspeak, where language is intentionally diminished to limit human curiosity. You dismiss it as gibbering so you can "fit in" with the crowd, because that is what is important to you.

The OFFICIAL number of Jews gassed at Auschwitz was downgraded from 4 million to 1.5 million 25 years ago, however, the total number of Holocaust victims remains at 6 million despite the 2.5 million discrepancy. Dare question it? if you do you, are an anti semite. That is the mindset I am up against.
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 13:34
zephiloyd wrote:
Crying over how misinformed and sheeplike the people are on this forum

Still peddling the holocaust denial bull shit i see... Anyway, welcome back
zephiloyd
66 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 13:48
and can you address my point?
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 13:50
zephiloyd wrote:

I wasn't aware you had one....

tell me what it was, and I will..
zephiloyd
66 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 14:07
stray wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:

Pre-programmed and brainwashed ...

...Cannot be meaningfully put together. One is not compatible with the other. I suggest 'Programmed' or 'Brainwashed' both are not required. HTH. However your initial bollocks sentence was a powerful Koan and I have now achieved enlightenment.

According to whose rules? It is perfectly acceptible for the purpose of emphasis. Maybe you just don't understand, or prefer not to understand for the purpose of dismissing the author
zephiloyd
66 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 14:12
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:

The blind obedience of holohoax deniers

RE

The OFFICIAL number of Jews gassed at Auschwitz was downgraded from 4 million to 1.5 million 25 years ago, however, the total number of Holocaust victims remains at 6 million despite the 2.5 million discrepancy. Dare question it? if you do you, are an anti semite. That is the mindset I am up against.
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Aug 21, 2013, 14:18
zephiloyd wrote:
Myers wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:

The blind obedience of holohoax deniers

RE

oh.. Maybe the lizards ate them.....

To be fair, I don't know - but I'm sure that a simple look around google will tell me why.

Are you saying that atrocity is purely defined by numbers? are you saying that, even if you are correct, that less deaths makes it somehow more acceptable?
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 117 18 19 20 21 22 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index