Head To Head
Log In
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Global Fascist Dictatorship
Log In to post a reply

Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 112 13 14 15 16 17 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Edited Oct 07, 2010, 11:27
Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 07, 2010, 00:06
I'm afraid you've lost me, zephiloyd. And given that I was probably more willing than most board members to give you the benefit of the doubt, that doesn't bode well for your chances of convincing any of us that you're on to something. If you're wondering... it was your decision to play the "Zionist bogeyman" card -- along with your spectacular misreading of William Blake -- that alienated me.

That, and the fact that you're making statements that are demonstrably untrue. You demand people "research" your claims, but you appear to either be parroting nonsense that you've read without researching, or else are deliberately spouting bullshit.

A couple of examples...

zephiloyd wrote:
The word Nazi stands for National Zionism...

No it doesn't. The word is an abbreviation of Nationalsozialismus or "National Socialism". You insist you have facts on your side? Then please provide one single example (just one) of Third Reich regalia, official paperwork or other documentation that demonstrates Adolf Hitler led a party called National Zionismus. Hint: it doesn't exist. Because he didn't (and an unreferenced photo of an old bloke who looks a bit like Hitler doesn't actually prove anything at all).

zephiloyd wrote:
The 2012 Olympics is hugely signifant, every street surrounding it has a biblical name...

Honestly man, how much time did you spend researching this absurd claim? Three minutes on Google Maps confirms it's just not true.

I'm assuming when you say "biblical name", you mean a name that actually appears in the bible, right? Well, the stadium is on Marshgate Lane. The word "Marshgate" does not appear in the bible (the word "Lane" does, but that's hardly what you meant). Other roads directly adjoining the site include... Pudding Mill Lane, Warton Road, Bridgewater Road, Dace Road, Cooks Road, Barbers Road, Sugar House Lane, plus the wonderfully named Knobshill Road.

I know that part of East London pretty well, and I'm not denying that some of the streets might have names that include words which appear in the bible, but to state that "every street surrounding it has a biblical name" is just wrong. So much for your well-researched "facts".

zephiloyd wrote:
At least months solid research on the net is required before you be confident in dismissing this stuff due to the amount of material required to view due to the extent of the deception.

I spent much of my early 20s immersed in outlandish conspiracy theories (though I'd like to state for the record that the Zionist / borderline anti-semitic crap we've had on this thread was never part of my worldview). This is why I initially felt empathy with you (up until you started in with the holocaust-revisionism which I just have no time for). So don't tell me I need to spend "at least a month"... I spent several years steeped in this stuff.

And when you say that "20 years ago, there was very little information available about conspiracy", you are either betraying your youth or your ignorance (or both). First of all, it may come as news to you, but the internet didn't start with the web. Usenet groups have been around for thirty years (and the conspiracy bulletin boards were hopping in the late 80s / early 90s let me tell you... ah, those were the days; I recall upgrading from a 2400 baud to a 9600 baud modem and thinking I'd never need a faster connection). Beyond that, before the web we also had a quaint little resource called "books". And more importantly (with regard to conspiracy subcultures) we also had a thriving zine scene.

My own obsessions were the JFK assassination and UFO conspiracies (which I found plenty of ways to fuse together). In the late 80s I put together a short-lived (2 issues) zine called "Relics". Nothing to do with the Pink Floyd album. It was dedicated to the Roswell crash and subsequent weirdness (and in the unlikely event that anyone reading this has a copy of either issue lying around, I'll pay good money for it). In the early 90s, another zine I ran (Postcards from Murmansk) had a conspiracy slant, and one issue was pretty much devoted entirely to the UFO "cover up".

(hey folks, I was doing a lot of LSD at the time, so cut me some slack!)

And the conspiracy zine scene was massive. The internet is a remarkable thing, but please don't try to imply that people had no way of disseminating information before its advent. Nor that any of this stuff is new (though it may be new to you).

Anyway, I had intended to engage with you on this issue; to understand where you're coming from and to try to explain my position (as someone who once got heavily wrapped up with conspiracy theories, but have since untangled myself -- mostly). But in the meantime you filled the thread with some rather dodgy stuff, and have made it clear that you wish only to promote an agenda and have no interest in listening to other views. There's a quasi-religious zeal to your tone that suggests it'll be a while yet before you're capable of examining this subject from more than one perspective.

I didn't think some of the abuse you received at first was warranted (and I stand by that... you were being insulted before you earned it). However, your subsequent posts about the holocaust have completely merited the outrage and contempt they received. I don't think you'll get much more than antagonism on this board, so you may wish to either reconsider the kinds of things you post here, or else move on to a forum where your views don't make you an outcast.
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 07, 2010, 00:11
Grufty, that's one of the best posts I've seen in a very long time. Nice.
zphage
zphage
3378 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 07, 2010, 05:07
zephiloyd wrote:
dodge one wrote:
This is almost as good as the GhostWhisper thread.

NOT.

Say what you want, but i'll take western democracy over totalitarian shit-holes anyday. Or Communist ones. Or states of anarchy.
Try Burma or Iran or perhaps even modern day Mexico for a lifestyle choice...Oh wait, i forgot, they are the way they are as part of the master plan. Dat ol debil....western european civilization marches on !

Anyhow...gotta go shave my ass with a rusty cheese grater....again.
D1

PS: I've eaten Sheeple, it tastes just like chicken.


Western democracy is fake, it has been taken over by the global totalitarian dictatorship, it gives you the illusion of freedom. Mexico is currently one of the most dangerous countries in the world, the drug gangs run it, it is a failed state. The best country is Switzerland, their citizens are armed and they are not in the fascist EU. The Nazis did not invade Switzerland because they knew they were armed.


Actually, Switzerland was not invaded by the Nazis because it agreed to be used as a proxy/conduit for Nazi financial and some political matters in dealing with the Allies. They banked, funnelled and laundered Nazi money. Switzerland was too useful as a seemingly free state(ala Sweden). The Germans would have had no problem conquering and occupying Switzerland.
zerkalo
zerkalo
488 posts

Edited Oct 07, 2010, 08:26
Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 07, 2010, 08:15
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


Again you deny the death of millions of innocent people then casually pluck a couple of arbitrary multiples of one million (with absolutely no evidence yourself) to justify your argument in a flippant manner I find vile and repugnant.

Again you get personal and label me as some kind of infidel to your enlightened ways. Though I suspect "due to your programming" you don't realise how patronising and blinkered you sound.

zephiloyd wrote:
It is very complex at the top of the pyramid, due to the secrecy it is difficult to know the facts, but The Jesuits, gods soldiers, answering only to The Black Pope, appear to be near the summit. There are numerous interlocking secret societies around the world, but it is thought that there are only 13 families which rule the world. Above them research indicates that it goes into central Earth, to the group soul of lucifer, Earth is hollow and inhabited by other beings, tribal people's history confirms this, as do the writings of Freemasons, Tolkein, C S Lewis and Lewis Carroll. See how it fits? The freemasons know secrets about the world, and some, like the above expose it through children's literature. There are entrances at the north and south pole, and the aurora borealis is the cenral sun interacting with our atmosphere. Then right at the very top, seems to be the council of nine who live in/on Saturn, and probably some sort of god after that.


Wow I can't wait to tell my family that all the books we've been reading aren't FANTASY at all!


zephiloyd wrote:
You talk about solid evidence based on Fact. Unfortunately the supposed fact offered by the mainstream is full of holes, yet we are supposed to accept that as the fact. Mainstream history never documents the real power behind these puppet leaders, ie. the funders, it makes you believe that it is random. It isn't, they keep secrets that they don't want you to know, via compartmentalisation of the scholars and the restriction of valid reading. You just haven't spent as much time as I have doing this.


Yes FACT, TRUTH, ie what a good proportion of the readers on this subforum and the rest of the forums on Julian's site are searching for in their own different ways. You don't know me from Adam however you claim some sort of faux-intellectual superiority to me because you've spent more time "researching" hidden history and conspiracy THEORIES. Believe it or not I do know a little bit about the differences between official mainstream history and what "they" don't want to tell us and I do actually have the ability to make my OWN judgement on what I believe and don't believe when rationally presented with the evidence. However this evangeliscising you've brought to the forum is clearly just as one sided as that delivered by our global media, you offer no solid evidence for any of these claims yet have made some of the most offensive comments I've ever read in here clearly without any regard for anyone else on the forum but yourself.

Anyway I hope this grasp of the real hidden truths you claim to have means you sleep easier at night than the rest of us in the herd. Okay, I'm going to get back to burying my head in the sand and enjoy the rest of my day, trees, fresh air and sunshine beckons.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8787 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 07, 2010, 08:59
vivid wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
vivid wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.


I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.



I feel sick. I suggest you watch footage from that period again and see if you still cry.

And try watching John Pilger documentaries instead.


Is that directed at me or zephiloyd?


I do apologise for the crass lack of editing Squid T - the comment was aimed at zephiloyd.


No problem vivid, I thought that was the case but I just wanted to make sure.
Stevo
Stevo
6677 posts

Re: Wrong!!!
Oct 07, 2010, 09:49
& why is that wallpaper behind him?

Months or was it years of research gives you Nazi stood for National Zionism because the first 2 letters of each word fit together. Thunk it were National Socialist though.

Think some of the most anti semitic behaviour going these days is by Israel against Palestine. They do seem to abuse a supposed monopoly on the holocaust as an excuse for misbehaviour on their own part a lot.

Stevo
Stevo
Stevo
6677 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 07, 2010, 10:02
Well he can't be a genuine Nazi or he'd think we lived in a hollow inside a universe of rock wouldn't he?
Can't see how they got trajectories right for V2s etc but that is what they're supposed to have believed.

Stevo
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 07, 2010, 13:12
I'm sorry if this is rude, but this guy AND his message are idiotic and offensive and should be treated as such
nigelswift
8111 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 07, 2010, 14:17
Very youthful, I suspect.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 07, 2010, 14:42
Yeah, all harmless fun until the inevitable "it's all the Jews".

Lock the thread.

x
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 112 13 14 15 16 17 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index