Pages: 20 – [ Previous | 115 16 17 18 19 20 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Aug 09, 2010, 10:46
Re: Public Sector Workers - Reality Check
Aug 09, 2010, 10:38
I thought you'd gone. In reply to another deliberately rude post, I too know what I am talking about, having worked in the Social Welfare sector since 1998, incorporating Disability, Physical and Mental Health needs and Homelessness. The view from here is very different in regard to your beloved Cuts, as I have made abundantly clear in previous posts of mine.
It's actually about moral decency.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Aug 09, 2010, 10:55
Aug 09, 2010, 10:39
geoffrey_prime wrote:

"How I would know..."..is ....by using the same judgement I apply when I receive any other "service"..
How do you know when someone has done a could job for you? - painted a wall, serviced the car, cleared out the moat etc etc?

Look. troll (cos hey, you've completely fucking failed to deal, rationally, with any point offered in the post you're replying to, again. It's not all about you dear, my opening comment stated that). Are you saying here that you are qualified to judge the services that you don't receive as well ? Services that other people rely upon ? Well.. maybe your ego and general level of self righteousness is that high... it could be. Thing is, even if they voted one way or the other based on the services 'they' receive and 'you' don't, if they are a minority (which they would be if for example we are talking about disability services) their votes don't count. They have to rely on the majority judging those services correctly on their behalf.

Do you understand it now ? It's not all about what you need and what you can change pal.

That is the point of kurtspanks post. At least make an attempt to address a debate properly.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Aug 09, 2010, 10:48
Plus, if you don't like being called a 'Troll' then don't act like one and try to contribute a counterpoint to all aspects of a post. For example, my woefully short analysis of 'small government'. Now, if you are what you said you are politically you really, really should have jumped all over that.
Pages: 20 – [ Previous | 115 16 17 18 19 20 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index