Public Sector Workers - Reality Check

Pages: 20 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Re: Public Sector Workers - Reality Check
Jun 28, 2010, 01:39
Amazing this rush to judgement..do you think I'm liveing the life of riley..and earning a fortune..or something? Incredible how polarised political views are on this board.. which is increasingly becoming a niche for just far-left-wing biased comment. I'll still tune in for the music-related info..and the "general" stuff..but politically..it's like a broken fucking record.
machineryelf
3679 posts

Jun 28, 2010, 06:00
geoffrey_prime wrote:
Amazing this rush to judgement..do you think I'm liveing the life of riley..and earning a fortune..or something? Incredible how polarised political views are on this board.. which is increasingly becoming a niche for just far-left-wing biased comment. I'll still tune in for the music-related info..and the "general" stuff..but politically..it's like a broken fucking record.

The only broken record is you with your trolling smart arse rightwing comments, if you really think that it's a good thing public sector workers deserve to lose pension rights and more you really are a tosser, you also don't seem to know the difference between ''far -left wing-biase'' and common decency and good sense.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jun 28, 2010, 09:21
Ah yes - nothing like being an embittered, contrary, jealous, vengeful old man now is there?

...except that you may admittedly not be old, seeing as Tory voters tend to have these traits hard-wired into their genes from birth.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Jun 28, 2010, 10:47
I have no idea about your life or what you earn. I do know that if you're not earning a fortune and I heard that your terms and conditions, apay and pension were going to be fucked over I wouldn't come trolling on here gloating about it.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 28, 2010, 12:15
machineryelf wrote:
don't seem to know the difference between ''far -left wing-biase'' and common decency and good sense.

Nice one. I think you've just defined the indecent right (which are a subset of, and by no means to be confused with, people who are merely to the right of centre).
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Jun 28, 2010, 12:22
geoffrey_prime wrote:

I'm appalled by some of the posts against you on here - yeah, I dont always agree with you, but wouldn't resort to that.

You have broken the cardinal rule of HH (of Late) and this is to not agree with the consensus. HOW DARE YOU????
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Edited Jun 28, 2010, 13:18
Jun 28, 2010, 13:12
pooley wrote:
geoffrey_prime wrote:

I'm appalled by some of the posts against you on here - yeah, I dont always agree with you, but wouldn't resort to that.

You have broken the cardinal rule of HH (of Late) and this is to not agree with the consensus. HOW DARE YOU????

I thought the golden rule was "thou shalt not be a tosser".

Edit: that was intended as a joke btw, not a personal attack.
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Jun 28, 2010, 14:55
Squid Tempest wrote:
pooley wrote:
geoffrey_prime wrote:

I thought the golden rule was "thou shalt not be a tosser".

Edit: that was intended as a joke btw, not a personal attack.

HA!!! Thats the OTHER cardinal rule - though not policed too heavily
CraigR
CraigR
479 posts

Jun 28, 2010, 19:32
Agreed.....I still think he's a bit thick though.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jun 29, 2010, 01:44
Actually, I have worked in the public and private sector and dont have a great view of some of the public sector in terms of value for money for the taxpayers funding the service. I am all too aware of the drive to get more for less out of the private sector..and given the current economic climate..I think it is right that we all share the pain of getting the countries financial matters back in order. In particular, the public sector need to understand the basic economics of supply/demand, budget/cost, market rate pay/pensions etc etc..
I am not gloating...I just want to see fair play....especially as it our taxes which are funding public sector...I want to be satisfied that the monies are being spent wisely.
Pages: 20 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index