U-Know! Forum »
Climate-Cat's out of the Bag!

81 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
DarkMagus
170 posts

Re: Hi Guys!
Dec 04, 2009, 15:47
Evolution has been demonstrated in fruit flies for fuck's sake! See, the difference is given a species with a short lifecycle you can observe changes over generations and make accurate observations. Where is the experiment for global warming? There isn't one, there are only theories and models based on them & suspect data which fail to make accurate picture. Where is the second Earth for us to experiment on?

Evidence points to a conclusion but does not prove it in terms of science. Scientific theory states that theories are there to be disproved. This is basic fundamental stuff. Some things e.g. existence of god and in my opinion global warming, are outwith the realms of meaningful science as we currently know it. I see I'm wasting my time.

99% consensus does not make something right. Remember Galileo?? Maybe things will change & the world view will swing back to that of the Catholic church several hundred years ago regarding the solar system. We're in about the same place as far as climate science is concerned...

I say again, any right thinking person should be hoping AGW is bullshit.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index