I'm sorry

Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Re: I'm sorry
May 16, 2009, 16:36
Tell you what Geoffrey. Instead of just shitting on everybody elses answers, tell us what YOU think is the best way forward.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

May 16, 2009, 16:48
Isn't it clear, vote Conservative.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

May 16, 2009, 16:51
My particular frustration with this board, is you rarely get answers.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

May 16, 2009, 16:51
OK. Let's try again. You ask for answers from other people and then when asked to supply an answer of your own, you provide a glib shallow answer that reveals nothing.

Why will voting conservative solve the problems such as resource depletion, climate change, unemplotment, etc facing British people today?
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

May 16, 2009, 16:55
That's not true at all. I've watched many debates here where people have patiently tried to explain their point of view. Go look through the threads. You'll find answers to questions.

Personally, I'm not going to spend too much time arguing with you, because it seems to me that you're just a troll here, in the most obvious way. You appear to have no interest in actually discussing things. Only with stirring up argument. Perhaps that's why you get no answers. If all they lead to is snide little pointscoring responses, what's the point?
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

May 16, 2009, 16:56
Big question.. I'm tempted to say "read the manifesto", but you'd only take offence. I have to pop out to the shops... so i'll write a proper response later.
I guess you have an practical alternative solution to mine, do you?
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

May 16, 2009, 16:58
OK, forget my previous post. I wont waste any of more of your or my time on this pointless exchange.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

May 16, 2009, 17:45
Yes, the Conservatives would never have instated an inappropriate system of MPs expenses, let alone have abused it. They would never have voted to take us to war in Iraq. They would never harshly discriminate against a minority in the armed forces. They never look to privatise vital public services. They would never sacrifice sustainability for growth at any cost. They clearly set out the need to live within our ecological means. They are, therefore, a great solution.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

May 16, 2009, 20:54
I fear that here in the USA the right wing will come back to power in a big way if Obama's attempts to get the economy rolling again fail. There's a part of me that almost thinks he may just be an 'allowed' Democratic president- that he was "permitted" to win- (does anyone else suspect that the Republicans set themselves up to lose on purpose?) so that he could take the big fall while the right regroups.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

May 17, 2009, 10:39
Merrick wrote:

sanshee wrote:

he also claims for expenses to visit his estranged family.

Now, how many men and women get help with that sort of thing? It's a personal responsibility thing, right? I don't think this has made the Telegraph hit list (I may be wrong), but why not?

Have a shufty, and if it hasn't then drop them a line.

Here he is mentioned back in March.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/5078141/Eric-Joyce-is-most-expensive-MP-at-187334.html

No mention of the family thing as such (was mentioned in our local paper), but it something along those lines here.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics-news/2009/03/31/revealed-scottish-mp-eric-joyce-is-most-expensive-in-britain-86908-21242041/

Infact, look through that Telegraph list and you don't know what to be most offened at.

This

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/5324625/James-Clappison-claims-100000-but-owns-24-houses-MPs-expenses.html

or This

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/5330808/Labour-MP-Derek-Wyatt-billed-75p-for-scotch-eggs-MPs-expenses.html

Seems Alex Salmond claimed £400 a month for food (something that's 'allowed') when Parlaiment wasn't even in session (something that isn't).

Oh 5 and Sinn Fein memebers claimed £500,000 Westminster related expenses between them when they refused to even visit the feckin place.

I've had enough now:-(

x
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index