Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Edited Feb 04, 2009, 10:54
Re: our racist prince
Feb 04, 2009, 10:48
mojojojo wrote:
.....thinks that dressing as a Nazi is funny that really is the end of that. He's a cunt.

Oh the Irony....

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/addressdrudion/117/2009/

=8-[ ]
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Feb 04, 2009, 11:35
Jim Tones wrote:

Or the metaly.

http://www.exclaim.ca/images/up-1lemmy.jpg

:-)

x
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Feb 04, 2009, 11:38
shanshee_allures wrote:

Or the Freddie Starr-y !!

p.s. can't find a pic of him at the moment in the baggy ss threads!

;-~)
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Feb 04, 2009, 11:40
Or the Spike-y Milligan-y

http://www.theqseries.webfruits.net/cgi-bin/dynamic?&img=565&temp=
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Feb 04, 2009, 11:49
Ha!

Good to see a clip of ol' spike!
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Feb 04, 2009, 14:20
Woah!!!

This has still got legs! I have been to India and back, bought 1000 carton of Marlbro Lights for $62 at Delhi DF, skidded on the tarmac at Heathrow, and I log on and Prince Harry is still on the notice board.
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Feb 04, 2009, 21:51
Deepinder Cheema wrote:
Woah!!!

This has still got legs! I have been to India and back, bought 1000 carton of Marlbro Lights for $62 at Delhi DF, skidded on the tarmac at Heathrow, and I log on and Prince Harry is still on the notice board.

Firstly, hope you had a grand holiday!

Secondly, I bet your ciggie packs haven't got pictures of lungs and rotting teeth on them!

Thirdly, the PH thread was disappearing, but I bumped it with a smarmy comment that I couldn't resist!

;-)
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

our homophobic prince
Feb 05, 2009, 14:09
I find it interesting that although he was also caught on that vid using the words 'gay' and 'queer' derogatorily, this has hardly been mentioned by the press, not mentioned in this thread, and Harry's apology was for the racist language and not the homophobic language.

But then, I suppose it's fine cos all teenagers now use the word 'gay' that way, so why bother getting upset about it, eh?

The two tier system that applies to the acceptability of prejudice in this country really fucks me off.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Feb 05, 2009, 14:37
Re: our homophobic prince
Feb 05, 2009, 14:23
Lord Lucan wrote:
I find it interesting that although he was also caught on that vid using the words 'gay' and 'queer' derogatorily, this has hardly been mentioned by the press, not mentioned in this thread, and Harry's apology was for the racist language and not the homophobic language.

But then, I suppose it's fine cos all teenagers now use the word 'gay' that way, so why bother getting upset about it, eh?

The two tier system that applies to the acceptability of prejudice in this country really fucks me off.

Indeed. I haven't seen the vid, admitedly, but the fact that I didn't even know he'd used homophobic language as well as racist language proves your point, I guess.
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: our homophobic prince
Feb 05, 2009, 14:33
Lord Lucan wrote:

Actually m'lord, I did mention it in my post (above). Not being a smart-arse, just pointing out that it's not been completely ignored.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index