64 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited Dec 12, 2008, 18:59
Re: It's Too Fucking Good For Him...
Dec 12, 2008, 18:19
Jon ...come now, lets not be silly here.

I have no interest in revenge killings, and less interest in opening a can of worms with you over the death of some sick old fool who felt it was ok to touch children!

However...I have the view that *if* my child was raped or hurt I would be *tempted* to want revenge on the person that hurt my child. It is natural to want to be protective over one's children and I didn't say it is right to do revenge, but sex crimes towards children are not right!...and it can *sometimes* make a person/parent chuck right and wrong out the window and want revenge.

You can worry about me if you want, I am as *normal* as you Jon and I am a peace loving person, but hurt my child and I will want to rip the head off the person who hurt my child.
Simple.

Also my child is my blood and my every day!... *that* is what it is to be a parent. It does not mean I agree with killing or revenge, but neither of us know why the killer of this old perv did what they did. *we* weren't there. One thing is for sure they meant it!

I don't want to talk about this any more and I think every one should be allowed their view, without being worried about what others think.

This subject has been rinsed too many times on this forum.

over n' out
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index