U-Know! Forum »
It's Too Fucking Good For Him...

64 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Re: It's Too Fucking Good For Him...
Dec 12, 2008, 16:26
Thing is Charlie my daughter's almost 5, and if anything happened to her, something tells me should I have the opportunity to do the bastard in for it I probably wouldn't be able to. I'd feel defeated. I'd hate him like nothing on earth but they would be feelings I wouldn't want coz I would want none of it, so I don't think I could do much about it. My daughter would be my main concern. It would have to be that way.

If I was saving the life of a loved one by attacking someone to defend them then yes, I could do that. But I'd be a quivering wreck afterwards. I couldn't 'go after' someone, no.

Heard an interesting discussion on that, how some prisoners appoint themselves arbiters of justice, they smash in a sex offender even though they themselves may have battered someone else's son half to death.

Like yourself I find it difficult to feel sympathy for sex offenders, I just do.
They may be predisposed, but there is alot of criminal activity goes with their behaviour, so they have to be dealt with, somehow, for their own good as well as ours. But not this way.

x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index