65 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Re: John Cooper Clarke
Jan 17, 2009, 18:15
totally what you said.

alcohol is responsible for more divorces, deaths, murders and brutal fucking beatings every year than i should imagine all the other drugs in the world put together.

i'm not saying that there aren't tragic smack,crack,crank,charley,amphetamine cases and that they're equally as tragic when the person dies or ends up destitute as the booze cases.

but booze can turn a normal human being into a fucking animal inside an hour, can make that mild mannered person go to being narked and then to be sullen and then to explosively violent in fuckin no time whatsoever.

it's more dangerous than smack because you can buy it from absolutely anywhere and you can ingest enough of it outside your local shop there on the pavement to require an ambulance and a stomach pump. it's a lethal drug that's dressed up to be socially acceptable when it isn't socially acceptable to roll about the floor vomitting your curry out or jumping all over some blokes fucking head cos he accidentally bumped into you (cos he's pissed and can't walk straight). the same as it isn't acceptable to turn your back on your family to sit in the fucking pub night after night getting wankered leaving your partner to bring the kids up whilst you squander what money there is available for you all to enjoy your lives.

it's fucking pitiful.

from a bottle of Bolinger to a can of white lightning it's exactly the same fucking drug. the bolly will get you to exactly the same place as the white lightning.

doesn't that in itself show us all how fucking stupid we are for being duped into thinking that it's the quality of the taste as opposed to where your head is after two or three drinks ?

i stand by what i said. the stuff is a fucking mass killer and a breaker down (in all the wrong ways) of society. and if everyone dumped it for a year we'd all be living in a better world.

it's a fucking poison. and it'll bite you a lot harder than you think if it gets you.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index