IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Feb 11, 2008, 15:12
Re: Stupid old fart
Feb 10, 2008, 22:34
shanshee_allures wrote:
IanB wrote:

If I hear one more London liberal opine darkly (and without a single statistical fact at their fingertips) on the threat posed by the allegedly Leporidae-like birthrate among Muslims I will puke.

Enlightment my ass!

I don't think there has been anything too hysterical posted here at least on the topic of Williams, but having an opinion that does voice some uncomfortable concerns re his comments (and I haven't a scooby what the tabloids have been saying, but I'm sure it's depressing as hell) so long as we keep civilised about it, doesn't automatically merit 'Islamophobe'. That is just dishonest IMO.

This however, is an outrage.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7237663.stm

Legally, first cousins can marry and have children in this country, because there is no danger of any genetic defect, and I know (and know of, locally) at least 4 families (white, British born) like this!

**Now that is the sort of inflammatory, lying bs we need to root out and expose for what it is.**

x

No nothing hysterical posted here but there's plenty of hysteria out there and in the strangest places.

I don't trust gangs of people whatever flag or faith symbol they march under but I refuse to pretend that we're all living in some uniquely secular submarine when it just isn't the case. What we believe to be our rights and our moral certainties comes straight from the church. Whether we like it or not. And believe me I do not.

There are sleeping dogs out there that Williams seems very willing to wake up and when card carrying libs tell me with a straight face that "we" are going to be a minority (in whatever number of years they decide adds some drama to their point) and "they" will be in a majority then I hear those dogs barking loud and clear.

We're being slowly steered towards something grotesque. It's time to do our own steering and look at these "spontaneous" outbursts by bearded old men, these manipulations, for what they are.

Williams' outburst is all about defeating your enemy by singing his song.

Lets not sleepwalk into being the pawns of those who want to spark some kind of final showdown between irrelevant death cults. Find me a flag with the whole fucking planet on it. I'll march under that. Maybe.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index