who?

very low profile these days ...

RG
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Precisely
Jan 22, 2002, 16:27
>> 2 WROnGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT N ALL That.....

In one little sentence you said it all.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: Would this thread exist...?
Jan 22, 2002, 16:30
That is a VERY good question indeed. Sadly, I feel, the answer is 'probably'.

Of course we will never know, because they ain't caught him and they ain't going to. I wonder what resources the US et al are expending on watching every plastic surgeons in the world?
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: And Straw puts it back in.
Jan 22, 2002, 17:01
I just read yesterday that Jack Straw has declared that the British government is "satisfied that the U.S. Army is treating its captives humanely". And Bush still evidently hasn't decided whether the world's most powerful counrty is at war or not. Maybe a few more pretzels would jolt his brain into gear...
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: Would this thread exist...?
Jan 22, 2002, 17:05
Not only that, but even if the US Army did manage to snuff Bin Laden, the Al-Queda network would still exist and be active without him, and Bush would still find excuses to prolong the war.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: Afghan prisoners
Jan 22, 2002, 17:49
Fare enough....But this whole issue goes around in circles i AM NOT GOING TO DEFEND islam sorry!
any more Than I would defend christianity.
Do you realise how badly you would be treated if these guys got a hold of YoU? jUST FER having your personal belief of your god or goddess OR for being a forward finking doOd that you are?

TwO wrongs don't make a right I dislike american christianity as i DISLIKE AMERICAN islam.....but these DoOds were in the wrong place to be pleading there ino~sense! WHY WERE THESE brits out there E'h? Cus they hate our culture so much which means they hate me and my son!

I don't think We SHOULD BE DEFENDING iSLAMIC FASHism sorry. not saying that all those guys in those dog pens are guilty this I could not know I except that, but y were these Brits out there E'h y?
Cus they hate the west they hate u and there god is a vengeful 1!
Enough said . But I 'm sure you will say more !
Wish i KEPT OUT OF THIS CUS I am obviously not allowed to be proud of my Culture and my HoMe!
If we waist our time defending a shite religion that does nothing but makes slaves of women and chlidren then we are truly DoOmed!

Yes america is full of shite ! yes The uk is full of shite but at least you have the freedom to express this view without the rath of allah's curse!
and be4 you accuse me of being a nazi I am not!
I luv humanity and I think if someone wants to believe in *ALLah* fine but Islam has tryed to rule this little planet just like christianity did a 1000 yrs past!
I refuse to defend This ! sorry!
War is a terrible thing and there is not a thing you can do to change it!
I am bowing out now cus this talk is pointless!
Give um a fare trial fare enough I take back what i said about um BuT THE WHOLE THING IS SICK!
lUV NOT WAR!

tIS A DOUBLE EDGE Blade dOoD!
But I repeat I will not defend Islamic fashism !
Charlie*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: beards
Jan 22, 2002, 17:53
Mine is bigger than yours !
M8!
CraigR
CraigR
479 posts

Re: Hail to the Defenders of Civilization!
Jan 22, 2002, 18:44
What have I proclaimed as fact exactly? Erm..........nothing.
CraigR
CraigR
479 posts

Re: Watch that Pariah, it'll be you next
Jan 22, 2002, 18:47
Erm, alot of Al Queda and Taliban fighters/TRAINED terrorists, were from, amongst others - Somalia, Algeria, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Britain, France and Italy.

Homes and country, ok..................!?
CraigR
CraigR
479 posts

Re: beards
Jan 22, 2002, 18:58
I agree entirely cHARLIE. If you do certain things I honestly think you have given up all your rights. Killing innocents, taking innocence (nonces, rapists etc), and various other sickening and vile acts which are too numerous and shitty to write.

Look at it on a personal level before acting 'rightious'. Your mother has been raped and left for dead. You get hold of the culpritmotherfucker. What are you going to do? Forgive him, understand, discuss the error of his ways, section him/her, put them on a course of corrective behaviour, treat them nicely and listen to their past anguish, or kick ten shades of shit out of them until they draw their last wasteful breath.

Anyone want to give an honest answer to that. NO BOLLOCKS.

And I said PERSONAL, not allow justice to run it course. They are stood in front of you, NOW.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index