9-11 self inflicted?

123 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
embryonomore
embryonomore
853 posts

Re: 9-11 self inflicted?
Jun 22, 2006, 11:44
My personal view on this is no opinion until everything is out in the open. However I find the urging of people to not consider the full possibilities to be somewhat unhealthy. You know, paint them with the moron stick for even considering such a concept. Thats not objective.

I noticed the video of the Pentagon strike was released a few weeks back to "Put to bed all the conspiracy theories". However, the video footage was the same as the stills which showed nothing concrete. The Pentagon has every inch under CCTV. I'll wait till I see those tapes before deciding what I think happened.

As for having a blind trust that the power in the US would never do such a thing, I don't have that I'm afraid. Just look at all the smaller incidents as a larger canvass.

Historically, bad guys exist you know. Sometimes they fool people into thinking they are not the bad guys through an elaborate praganda matrix.

Whether it be the rise of Fascism or Operation Northwoods, history proves that you cannot trust those in power to act honorably and in your best intentions. You have to keep an eye on them and act upon your suspicions against them.

Operation Northwoods and the whole Bay of Pigs shenanigans feasibly has far more to do with 911 than any of us could ever know and as such we should never offer a blanket inconsideration to these possibilities based solely on our maintained perception of the political agendas of "Good" and "Bad".

So as the sensible little subject I am, I refuse to reach a conclusion and perhaps against government recommendations, I refuse to tell anyone they should not be questioning the horrific event on such a level.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index